Page 4 of 4  •  Prev 1 2 3 4
Switch to Forum Live View
Sticky: Welcome & Introductions
5 years ago  ::  Apr 22, 2009 - 4:58PM #31
Edmonson

Hi. My name is Edmonson and some of you may know me from Topix. I also post at another site, however, according to Beliefent's ROC rule of "You may NOT use Beliefnet Forums to promote websites," I will not mention the name of the other site that I post at. However, since I seem to enjoy discussing Jehovah's Witness doctrine and since no JW seems to be interested in posting over at the other non-named site(with the exception of one), I decided to come over here. Also, I would continue to post over at Topix, however, Topix is just a little bit too "toxic" for me. ;-)  

Quick Reply
Cancel
5 years ago  ::  Oct 25, 2009 - 6:51PM #32
Lavender

I can not say I approve or disapprove of JW, but I lean a bit toward disapprove because of the "disfellowship" factor.

Quick Reply
Cancel
5 years ago  ::  Nov 28, 2009 - 1:12PM #33
The.little.fairy

Greetings from across the pond.

Quick Reply
Cancel
4 years ago  ::  Jul 08, 2010 - 11:47PM #34
rangerken

Welcome to the Discuss Jehovah's Witnesses Board. Please review the rules of conduct Rules of Conduct3  and abide by them. This IS a board for debate, but please maintain civility.

Two other Jehovah's Witness Boards are the general welcome board, Welcome1 and the Jehovah's Witnesses Board, Jehovahs_Witnesses . The latter is for those who are Jehovah's Witnesses only. Please respect this.

Again, welcome, and do join in.

Rangerken, Beliefnet Community Moderator

Libertarian, Conservative, Life member of the NRA and VFW
Quick Reply
Cancel
3 years ago  ::  May 20, 2011 - 7:47PM #35
Ed2

I like the new forum software update where after you log in, if you were on the DJW forum page(or whatever forum page you were on), it keeps you on that forum page instead of taking you to the Community Home page.

I think that it's pretty sad and pretty unbelievable that there are so many healthy, powerful, and healing foods that I have learned about from watching "The Doctor Oz Show"...but unfortunately, most Americans from their childhood on up, have only learned how to eat what is essentially equivalent to 'garbage'...and are basically in a 'slumber' when it comes to not having a clue as to what that kind of food is doing to their bodies and to their health. It's really sad.

~Ed2

"Hmmm. So you're saying that for Jesus' followers(throughout the centuries) to truly live a 'godly' life, they had to believe that the end of the world was just around the corner?"

~Ed2(See post #53)

"Although, I think that I'll change that to: Also...I liked the way that you dodged what I had said about being 'concerned that the Bible had to use subterfuge as a means to an end' in my post #137."

~Ed2(See post #145)

"It's utterly beyond belief, that the wealthiest country in the history of the world, fails to care for all it's people."

~Dr. Patrick Dowling, MD(From The Doctor Oz Show, which aired on 11/23/11.)

"If I could prescribe any drug on the planet, it would be food [be]cause it works better, faster, and cheaper than any medication. Food is the most powerful medicine we have...to treat chronic disease like diabetes."

~Dr. Mark Hyman, MD(From The Doctor Oz Show, which aired on 01/13/12. Also, go to www.doctoroz.com for more information.)
Quick Reply
Cancel
3 years ago  ::  Feb 10, 2012 - 12:59AM #36
nanalulu222

Hello all,

I am here to welcome all to discuss and debate within the ROC.  I hope you all enjoy being here and learning new things.

To any new members, please come here to introduce yourself, so we can get to know you.

Thanks,

Nanalulu222, co-hostSmile

Edit to add this... I notice some people are "quoting" posts, which is fine, but to keep them from being so long, take out some of the post that does not relate to what you are replying too.  That would help alot!  Thanks!

Conservative Christian.  Remember: you're unique, just like everyone else.
DJW community host.
Quick Reply
Cancel
1 year ago  ::  May 20, 2013 - 12:36PM #37
Stilllisa

Oct 14, 2007 -- 12:05PM, BeliefnetCheryl wrote:

Welcome to Jehovah's Witnesses Discussion, Dialogue and Debate!  Please introduce yourself in this thread.

Please feel free to start new discussions by creating a new thread. Or bring over a topic from the old board using copy and then paste into a new thread on this board. This thread is only for introductions.

This board is currently without a host. If you would be interested in hosting, please send an email to us at community@beliefnetstaff.com">community@beliefnetstaff.com.

Hey there.  I'm not new. I used to post here at Clairraven. 

Quick Reply
Cancel
Page 4 of 4  •  Prev 1 2 3 4

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook