Page 2 of 3  •  Prev 1 2 3 Next
Switch to Forum Live View Welcome to the new beliefnet community.
7 years ago  ::  Oct 16, 2007 - 11:14AM #11
Sacrificialgoddess
I've been learning by experimenting DN3.  As for your threads, click on your name.  You will be given three options.  One finds your posts...
Dark Energy. It can be found in the observable Universe. Found in ratios of 75% more than any other substance. Dark Energy. It can be found in religious extremists, in cheerleaders. To come to the conclusion that Dark signifies mean and malevolent would define 75% of the Universe as an evil force. Alternatively, to think that some cheerleaders don't have razors in their snatch is to be foolishly unarmed.

-- Tori Amos
Quick Reply
Cancel
7 years ago  ::  Oct 16, 2007 - 11:34AM #12
DoorNumber3
Can you find your posts without going to a thread?  When I just click on my name when I log in it takes me to my profile page.
Quick Reply
Cancel
7 years ago  ::  Oct 16, 2007 - 11:50AM #13
Sacrificialgoddess
[QUOTE=DoorNumber3;2447]Can you find your posts without going to a thread?  When I just click on my name when I log in it takes me to my profile page.[/QUOTE]

I think it's a just in thread thing. Maybe it's something that needs to be brought up...
Dark Energy. It can be found in the observable Universe. Found in ratios of 75% more than any other substance. Dark Energy. It can be found in religious extremists, in cheerleaders. To come to the conclusion that Dark signifies mean and malevolent would define 75% of the Universe as an evil force. Alternatively, to think that some cheerleaders don't have razors in their snatch is to be foolishly unarmed.

-- Tori Amos
Quick Reply
Cancel
7 years ago  ::  Oct 16, 2007 - 1:36PM #14
Robbobrob
Love the update...I feel like we are now up to date with the rest of the forums online.

The one worry, especially in THIS forum is people coming in, posting, getting a negative response, then editing their post, or worse, just outright deleting it. I can see some of the dive-bomb Christians taking advantage of that and making a mess of the boards.
Quick Reply
Cancel
7 years ago  ::  Oct 16, 2007 - 7:21PM #15
Ken

DotNotInOz wrote:

Hey, formerly-kjn. I think you're screwed.

But not without plenty of lubricant. The new boards are a joy to use. Anyway, in a few days all the kjn posts will be read-only. And "Ken" is so much friendlier than my initials, isn't it? Perhaps deceptively so.

Quick Reply
Cancel
7 years ago  ::  Oct 16, 2007 - 11:51PM #16
youthful_spirit
Testing, 1, 2, 3. . .

I was another who hasn't been able to log on.

So I've reached my Atheist birthday--what a great year!  I've lost 15 lbs (now that I'm the only one who can take responsibility for my health), and started a master's in science program (now that I've acknowledged I'm really a scientist at heart, not a religious person.)

I can't tell you how much happier I have been this year, getting this monkey off my back.  It's amazing how potent the threat of dis-communication was, even though my original family is basically destructive.

But now,

AAAhhhm free!

Julia
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Oct 18, 2007 - 2:24PM #17
hortonthrockmorton
[QUOTE=Robbobrob;2630]Love the update...I feel like we are now up to date with the rest of the forums online.

The one worry, especially in THIS forum is people coming in, posting, getting a negative response, then editing their post, or worse, just outright deleting it. I can see some of the dive-bomb Christians taking advantage of that and making a mess of the boards.[/QUOTE]

I agree with this concern.

I wonder if they could put a time limit on the opportunity to edit.
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Oct 23, 2007 - 2:47PM #18
Pfred
looks good so far.  I need more time to experiment.
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Nov 02, 2007 - 4:47PM #19
Pfred
What do the (level 1, level 2)  stuff under the user ID in the threads mean?  I see jcarlinbn is level 5, and I am level 2, so I am guessing higher levels have more "priveliges"
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Nov 02, 2007 - 6:42PM #20
KARD9000
I think someone mentioned it has to do with posts, as in the amount you have ???  I'd like to know why the scales and small green square were added.  Infamous  in these parts? What ? Reputation?

K!
Quick Reply
Cancel
Page 2 of 3  •  Prev 1 2 3 Next

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook