Page 1 of 2  •  1 2 Next
Switch to Forum Live View Welcome to the Angels & Spirt Guides Debate
7 years ago  ::  Oct 09, 2007 - 11:44PM #1
Stardove
Welcome to the Angels & Spirit Guides Debate.  I hope you will enjoy the new Beliefnet.  Please feel free to start a topic.

Peace Love Stardove
Beliefnet Community Wide Moderator ~ Peace Love Stardove
Problems? Send a message to Beliefnet_community

The words I speak and write carry energy and power, so I choose them with care and clear purpose. 

Quick Reply
Cancel
7 years ago  ::  Oct 13, 2007 - 2:17PM #2
rangerken
All the best on your board, Straredove...AND MAY THE 'SPIRITS' GUIDE YOU :)

Ken
Libertarian, Conservative, Life member of the NRA and VFW
Quick Reply
Cancel
7 years ago  ::  Oct 21, 2007 - 12:15PM #3
stassi2000
I used to see bad spirits in the form of dark three dimensional shadows that move through the room. They have never hurt me but fill you with fear or being scared. I have also seen spirits of white light like a ghost that give no bad feelings with there presence. I have also seen an angel twice. These's spirits bothered me and I had someone come to my home and pray over all the doors and windows with virgin olive oil and i have never seen the spirits again. I was just wondering why I saw these and what it means. Was this some kind of gift that I should have not asked to be taken from me?
Quick Reply
Cancel
7 years ago  ::  Oct 24, 2007 - 3:50PM #4
moody45
This used to be one of the best reading areas on beliefnet, i posted a few times wayyyyyy back!
Where is everyone?
Quick Reply
Cancel
7 years ago  ::  Oct 24, 2007 - 7:02PM #5
Stardove

moody45 wrote:

This used to be one of the best reading areas on beliefnet, i posted a few times wayyyyyy back!
Where is everyone?

Moody,

My best guess is members are still figuring out how to get around the community. I'm sure eventually they'll find their way here. Some are busy making their profile page theirs and posting in the groups. There is almost too much to do at Beliefnet now. :D

Some of the old members are are having a hard time figuring out where their discussion/forums are now located. All in good time.

Thanks for stopping by. It has been lonely here. ;)

The words I speak and write carry energy and power, so I choose them with care and clear purpose. 

Quick Reply
Cancel
7 years ago  ::  Oct 25, 2007 - 3:39AM #6
moody45

stardove wrote:

Some of the old members are are having a hard time figuring out where their discussion/forums are now located. All in good time.

They don't come much older than me!...........lol

Quick Reply
Cancel
7 years ago  ::  Oct 25, 2007 - 12:10PM #7
Stardove

moody45 wrote:

They don't come much older than me!...........lol

You got me. How could I have said that differently? Members who were regulars at the discussions?

Actually the Aging Gracefully crowd, now 50+ forum is doing pretty good with the changes. Of course, there will also be some fussing there....about many things. ;)

Quick Reply
Cancel
7 years ago  ::  Nov 06, 2007 - 12:49PM #8
zeilaj
Hi my name is zeila and I find myself saying that I need an angle guide. 
when I was younger persons whom had passed over stayed in contact with me and comforted me.
As I grew older I lost that contact but did not think much of it. Just another passage I had guessed.
They were mostly good and pleasant.  My foundational beliefs are strong and I feel well protected but I find myself alone without good companionship and this bothers me.  I would like to have someone whom I can spend time with other than being an assistant to their lives.  I want someone who will consider me somewhat like I consider those in my life.  I am dedicated, loyal, faithful, considerate, endearing, compassionate, educated, well versed, hard working and so on and so on.  The partners that have been in my life have betrayed or abandon me for what ever their reasons.  As I have moved 
into the next relationship I have taken the attitude that it took what it took to get me where I am.  But time is winding down as I approach the latter years and I do not have a mate or companion.  This is disturbing to me.  I do not use people, nor do I want to be used by others other than serving and gleaming the fields as my Father has set forth.  I do not want to ramble on but I did want to introduce
myself and jump into blogging on the Angel Board
Quick Reply
Cancel
7 years ago  ::  Nov 08, 2007 - 1:10PM #9
Stardove
Welcome Zeila to the Angels & Spirit Guides Debate.

We are all on the same journey of life. Some will find a partner to share life with and others will continue to walk alone. My best friend is 51 and has never married. Many people will marry the wrong person who seems so right only to divorce later.

What I suggest is you do have spiritual helpers with you, so in truth you are never alone. Feeling lonely is another matter. There are some great members who are at the Spirit Guides and Angels forums. You'll meet more online friends there as well as many other forums here at Beliefnet. It may not be the same as In Real Life, but a connection can be made and enjoyed online. ;)

Quick Reply
Cancel
7 years ago  ::  Dec 11, 2007 - 10:05PM #10
Stardove

redhead57 wrote:

Hi,
This is my second time on the Beliefnet site. I set up my profile and am trying to find people who believe as I do and who are more experienced in their beliefs than I. I took the quiz about what religion I am and it said NeoPagan which I found interesting. Do you have any suggestions?

Hi Redhead, Welcome to Beliefnet. I hope you will enjoy the site. We just got a brand new look and forums to go with it. I'm not sure where to tell you to head. More posters are at the Angels forum and the Sprit Guides forum than this debate area. That I know.

Paganism Link Click the link this might be what you want. Also check out the forum main page and explore the different forum available.

Enjoy Beliefnet.

Quick Reply
Cancel
Page 1 of 2  •  1 2 Next

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook