Important Announcement

See here for an important message regarding the community which has become a read-only site as of October 31.

Switch to Forum Live View Greetings from Arizona, my fellow mutants!
2 years ago  ::  Jul 21, 2015 - 3:47PM #1
August_Burns_Red

Howdy. My name is Tim. I am a new guy. What we used to call in the military, an "FNG."

A bit about me......40 years old, white--actually a sort of light brown, I get tanned pretty well in the AZ summer! LOL....A Navy Submarine veteran....I work for the VA in the mental health dept....I am working on my MA Psych degree....I am a recently-saved Born Again Christian, after living many years as a hostile Atheist. We're talking the sort who makes Richard Dawkins seem like the touchy-feely type!
 I am a lifelong athlete..played h.s. and college baseball (San Jose State) and also three years minor league ball in the Oakland A's organization. Lots of womanizing and drinking and sinning, there, I can tell you. But I loved it all and regret none of it.

Why God chose to waste time on me and Save me last year is beyond me. But I am forever grateful. I look forward to meeting some new friends here as well as engaging in some lively discussions.

Oh...my username is the name of my favorite christian heavy metal band. I am a metal musician as well, a drummer. I have been in mostly Black Metal bands. Not so much these days, however.

See ya around the Forums! 

Quick Reply
Cancel

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook