Important Announcement

See here for an important message regarding the community which has become a read-only site as of October 31.

Switch to Forum Live View internet concordance for Hebrew or/and Greek to English ?
2 years ago  ::  Jun 28, 2015 - 2:46PM #1
schlaminger

HI  Everybody !

I got into this thread because i am looking for a computer program which could be used  to  find a Greek word for an English one  in any biblical text  .... like a concordance. 

I assume and also believe that the original texts of the Old and New Testaments were written under the anointing of the Holy Spirit in Hebrew and / or Greek .

In my opinion the problems  started when the texts were translated into English or any other languages. Some translators may have been annointed or not or others might have been even non Christians or represented certain denominations.  Or even words in English do not even exists to translate a Greek or Hebrew word directly . The word " Love " is a good example .

It appears that only  in our days now the translators try to  describe the exact meaning for a Greek or Hebrew word in English even though some might still have a dominational spin in it . By finding the Greek word meaning for an English word translation  the reader can then decide what to use . The Amplified Version made this attempt .

Does anybody know  about any  such computer program ?

Thank you !

Quick Reply

html_removed

..."oneMBQuick.cancel('Reply')">Cancel

html_removed

3 years ago  ::  Dec 05, 2012 - 2:54AM
Quick Reply
Cancel
2 years ago  ::  Jul 04, 2015 - 7:27PM #2
Nay_ho_tze

sorry for the delay -

it seems there's no help to be had here, 
but then this is just the front door mat, so to speak ...

here is a link to alphabetical indices for grouped by faiths and topics ...
(scroll down when the page opens)
perhaps you can find a more appropriate forum to post your question

good luck

NHT

Nay_ho_tze
Beliefnet host
writer, designer, intuitive healer
Quick Reply
Cancel
2 years ago  ::  Jul 06, 2015 - 1:24PM #3
Nay_ho_tze

in my travels i randomly found this site which might help you find what you seek 
www.logos.com/gotquestions 

good luck
-NHT 

Nay_ho_tze
Beliefnet host
writer, designer, intuitive healer
Quick Reply
Cancel

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook