Important Announcement

See here for an important message regarding the community which has become a read-only site as of October 31.

Switch to Forum Live View Pretty sure this may be my first posting finally!
3 years ago  ::  Jun 24, 2014 - 7:51AM #1
jerseygirl_1967
Hello all!  While I had been subscribed as a member for quite some time, I never really took the time to look around...until now!  Would love to meet new friends, so, in brief:  I am Mary Pauline, in my late 40's.  I work full time in retail and am studying photography and blogging part-time.  In my spare time, I enjoy gaming, crafting and reading.  Hope to hear from you! Have a blessed day!
Quick Reply
Cancel
3 years ago  ::  Jun 25, 2014 - 9:36AM #2
Stardove

Jun 24, 2014 -- 7:51AM, jerseygirl_1967 wrote:

Hello all!  While I had been subscribed as a member for quite some time, I never really took the time to look around...until now!  Would love to meet new friends, so, in brief:  I am Mary Pauline, in my late 40's.  I work full time in retail and am studying photography and blogging part-time.  In my spare time, I enjoy gaming, crafting and reading.  Hope to hear from you! Have a blessed day!

Mary,

Welcome to the Community side of Beliefnet.  There are plenty of forums which may interest you.  I do hope you enjoy the time you spend here.  You may want to check out the Village Green.  It's a forum toplay games and have fun.

Beliefnet Community Wide Moderator ~ Peace Love Stardove

People change for two main reasons: either their minds have been opened or their hearts have been broken.
---Anonymous

Quick Reply
Cancel

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook