Switch to Forum Live View My New Blog Starting On Beliefnet♥
3 years ago  ::  Apr 11, 2012 - 2:17PM #1
Beckystacy
  I'm looking forward to starting a new blog on beliefnet!  I love studying dreams and what lies inside of the invisible realm of our lives.  Please feel free to post your personal dreams that you've had in my group DreamTales.  I'm still working on getting my first blog up for it, but its already open for discussions.  My personal blog, here, will consist of a collection of topics; ranging from spiritual guides to NDE's, with alot in between.  I'd love to start meeting some interesting people & hearing what you're about; you're own spiritual paths that you believe to be traveling.  
  Please feel free to contact me.  I want to experience as much as I can while here.  Making connections with others is what I love to do, we're all connected to each other, whether we want to believe it or not.  Why not find out the connection between us & enjoy the kinship we hold inside? Love & Laughter to You All!  

Becky  Laughing 
Quick Reply
Cancel
3 years ago  ::  Apr 11, 2012 - 10:15PM #2
Swim4fun

Hi, Becky, nice to meet you! I 'm interested in studying dreams. Sometimes what happened in my dreams have or will become reality. I wanna find out the reason for it . Maybe we cannot find a scientific answer.

Best Wishes!

Quick Reply
Cancel

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook