Switch to Forum Live View May the good Lord bless all
2 years ago  ::  Feb 19, 2012 - 11:01AM #1
msilver211
Hi my name is Michelle211 I am female, and currently attend Southern Crescent Tech. Lost my job in June 2011 and returned to school . Hope to learn a new trade and get a new job in Health care. I attend MtView Baptist Church and am totally trusting Jesus to get me through these tough times.  He is awesome I have been blessed with grants to pay for school and help to pay mortgage so far.  God is so good. We just have to believe and trust in him. I will be praying for everyone who reads thisIn Christ M 
Quick Reply
Cancel
2 years ago  ::  Feb 20, 2012 - 11:40AM #2
christine3

Feb 19, 2012 -- 11:01AM, msilver211 wrote:

Hi my name is Michelle211 I am female, and currently attend Southern Crescent Tech. Lost my job in June 2011 and returned to school . Hope to learn a new trade and get a new job in Health care. I attend MtView Baptist Church and am totally trusting Jesus to get me through these tough times.  He is awesome I have been blessed with grants to pay for school and help to pay mortgage so far.  God is so good. We just have to believe and trust in him. I will be praying for everyone who reads thisIn Christ M 

Hello and welcome!

Quick Reply
Cancel

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook