3 years ago  ::  Jan 17, 2012 - 1:24PM #1
lostfrank
hello i am new to this website..and its been along time since ive gotten back in touch with my faith....My name is frank and im in a desperate time in my life...and i honestly dont know if i could turn my life around...Ive never been much to go to church and frankly never really thought about god and angels too much..but in the last few months....ive come upon some hard times ...and emotionally i am turning to god and my angels to help me...Im just not sure how to get started...I am glad i signed on to this website...i am hoping to gain a vast amount of knowledge and maybe even find god and my angels again..

thank you frank
Quick Reply
Cancel
3 years ago  ::  Feb 18, 2012 - 6:30PM #2
christine3

Jan 17, 2012 -- 1:24PM, lostfrank wrote:

hello i am new to this website..and its been along time since ive gotten back in touch with my faith....My name is frank and im in a desperate time in my life...and i honestly dont know if i could turn my life around...Ive never been much to go to church and frankly never really thought about god and angels too much..but in the last few months....ive come upon some hard times ...and emotionally i am turning to god and my angels to help me...Im just not sure how to get started...I am glad i signed on to this website...i am hoping to gain a vast amount of knowledge and maybe even find god and my angels again..

thank you frank

Hi Frank,

Welcome! I hope you are not still lost.  If you are, treat it like a rough patch and know that everything is a learning experience.  I know you'll be okay. 

Christine

Quick Reply
Cancel

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook