2 years ago  ::  Nov 19, 2011 - 12:19AM #1
Datrebor
I'm a new member living in east Tennessee in Gatlinburg, the heart of the Smokey Mountains. I moved here from Hammond, IN just south of Chicago about 7 years ago and love the area. I ride a Honda 1100 Shadow Spirit motorcycle and the roads though the mountains are wonderful on the bike. I love to crochet and I am teaching myself to Knit. I enjoy reading and watching TV. I have 3 cats that I will post pic's later. The momma is Liger and her son Snow Monkey and the third a turtle color calaco named Gabby. I don't believe in Seperation of Church and State that the Church should Guide the State but the State should not control the Church. I believe the people over 18 should be allowed to have Marijuana not just as Medicine but to replace Alcohol. I believe God is sometimes my co-pilot but other times is the pilot, that we are where he needs us to be. I just hope I can do good by him. I love to talk to people, which some times gets me in trouble at work as I tend to slow down at times when I talk to customers. I love to relax with friends and a good cigar. Not sure what else to say here?
Quick Reply
Cancel

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook