Switch to Forum Live View New girl on the block!
3 years ago  ::  Jul 23, 2011 - 12:44PM #1
Earthchildgrace
I have read things from beliefnet before but never had a profile. It is hard times for me to. Hurt by a guy I loved, lost my job, afraid of how we will make it, but during this hard time, one of many I have faced, I feel this sense of peace within myself.  I hated being away from home all the time. I am a single mom. I love being home most days. So I am taking this off time from work to refocus my attentions on positive things. I am looking at the loss of things that I thought was what I needed as a higher intervention to get me back to focusing on the things that are important. I am about to me a grandmother for the first time, my youngest is entering middle school and it's a crucial time in her self confidence period of her life, and I am starting  my masters in art studio, a field that I will be criticized for induling in.  I am having health problems with my heart and am trying to find the strength to stop my binge eating and let go of past hurts to heal and live a better-healthier lifestyle. I am giving in to my Earth child ways and letting myself rediscover who I am and who I can be.
Quick Reply
Cancel

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook