Switch to Forum Live View Greetings Fellow Christians
2 years ago  ::  May 08, 2012 - 12:45AM #1
Findingfaithla

Hello,

I am currently on my own Journey of Finding Faith. I am considering a 3-4 week visit to Jerusalem as a part of my Faith journey. I may be staying with a church in a missions trip capacity. I am also turning my journey into a documentary. I have found a few churches in Jerusalem that said they could use my services as a filmmaker in exchange for a place to stay. That will be the form of my missions trip. I have my BFA in film writing and directing and I would like to use my skills as a filmmaker, writer, and storyteller to contribute to the church and the Christian evangelism overall. I know it isn't the traditional missions trips but then again, I am not the traditional Christian. I am not traveling as a representative or a member of any church. Only as an individual Christian who is passionate about understanding more about Faith.

In terms of my interest in Israel I want to explore as many of the historical and biblical sites as possible. One of which being the Jesus Trail from Nazareth to Capernaum.

I am very new to Christianity in terms of my understanding but I am always open to suggestions of places to see in Israel that you feel could aid in my journey.

Thanks again for reading and God Bless. 

If you wish to know more please check out the blog.  

findingfaithin.blogspot.com/

Quick Reply
Cancel

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook