Switch to Forum Live View Coming back to Beliefnet
3 years ago  ::  Apr 02, 2012 - 1:00AM #1
Reikilifecoach
Greetings Fellow Lightworkers, 

My name is Dustin Snyder and I've just re-joined Beliefnet after many years. Looks as if some of the furniture has been re-arranged since I left, so it will be fun getting re-aquainted with the site.  

A bit about me...  I'm a 33 (soon to be 34) year old Arizona native who is involved in the healing arts. As healing practitioner, I use Hypnotherapy, Life Coaching, Reiki and Spiritual Coaching to help bring about my clients' highest unfoldment.

In my personal life, I continue my studies at the Southest Institute of Healing Arts in Tempe, AZ. When I'm not at work or school, I enjoy spending time in meditation, study, or at lectures and concerts.

I've been a spiritual seeker since I was 16 and continue to learn and integrate new concepts every day. I would love to connect with people of all faiths to share the beauty of our traditions.

Namaste,
Dustin
Quick Reply
Cancel
3 years ago  ::  Apr 03, 2012 - 3:16PM #2
christine3

Apr 2, 2012 -- 1:00AM, Reikilifecoach wrote:

Greetings Fellow Lightworkers, 

My name is Dustin Snyder and I've just re-joined Beliefnet after many years. Looks as if some of the furniture has been re-arranged since I left, so it will be fun getting re-aquainted with the site.  

A bit about me...  I'm a 33 (soon to be 34) year old Arizona native who is involved in the healing arts. As healing practitioner, I use Hypnotherapy, Life Coaching, Reiki and Spiritual Coaching to help bring about my clients' highest unfoldment.

In my personal life, I continue my studies at the Southest Institute of Healing Arts in Tempe, AZ. When I'm not at work or school, I enjoy spending time in meditation, study, or at lectures and concerts.

I've been a spiritual seeker since I was 16 and continue to learn and integrate new concepts every day. I would love to connect with people of all faiths to share the beauty of our traditions.

Namaste,
Dustin

Welcome!  It's good to have a healer here.  

Quick Reply
Cancel

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook