Page 2 of 2  •  Prev 1 2
Switch to Forum Live View Obituaries - random Thoughts and Observations
2 years ago  ::  Oct 17, 2012 - 5:25PM #11
Redbaron

Now that you mention leaving things out, I realize I left one out too...  "Was said to be able to leap tall buildings at a single bound..."

You are a unique, special individual, just like everyone else.
Quick Reply
Cancel
2 years ago  ::  Oct 19, 2012 - 10:51PM #12
teilhard

Also add ... Carried on a long-term Affair with one "Fr. Teilhard," whom she met on The Internet ...

Oct 16, 2012 -- 5:35PM, klm wrote:

I left something out.        The American Academy of Plastic Surgeons asked her to pose for a poster showing what a womens body should look like (LOL), Prince Phillip asked her to knight him and both the repulican and democrates actively pursued her to run for office in any spot she chose.    The newspaper regrets they don't have any more space to go on but will continue in tomorrows addition.   

Quick Reply
Cancel
2 years ago  ::  Oct 21, 2012 - 9:34PM #13
klm

Oct 19, 2012 -- 10:51PM, teilhard wrote:

Also add ... Carried on a long-term Affair with one "Fr. Teilhard," whom she met on The Internet ...

Oct 16, 2012 -- 5:35PM, klm wrote:

I left something out.        The American Academy of Plastic Surgeons asked her to pose for a poster showing what a womens body should look like (LOL), Prince Phillip asked her to knight him and both the repulican and democrates actively pursued her to run for office in any spot she chose.    The newspaper regrets they don't have any more space to go on but will continue in tomorrows addition.   

lol

Quick Reply
Cancel
2 years ago  ::  Oct 24, 2012 - 11:35AM #14
Stardove

My 81 year old mother says she want her tombstone to say, "Gene, I told you I was sick".  Dad turns 91 in December.  I know this is not an obit, but forum needed a bump.  Wink

Beliefnet Community Wide Moderator ~ Peace Love Stardove
Problems? Send a message to Beliefnet_community

The words I speak and write carry energy and power, so I choose them with care and clear purpose. 

Quick Reply
Cancel
2 years ago  ::  Nov 07, 2012 - 3:11PM #15
teilhard

I'm officiating a Memorial Service today for a sweet Lady who died at age 103 ...

Quick Reply
Cancel
Page 2 of 2  •  Prev 1 2

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook