Important Announcement

See here for an important message regarding the community which has become a read-only site as of October 31.

Pause Switch to Standard View looking to make friends.
Show More
Flag Amksmithline March 13, 2012 8:05 AM EDT
HI Everyone,
  My name is alice Smithline. I am 49 years old and a woman. I am a caregiver by trade but i am going back to school to become a nurses aide and down the road hopefully more. Anyway i am just looking for a nice friend to chat with it does not matter male or female it is all ok. I am cathoic but not always a practicing  one but i still believe. and i love all faiths because that is what makes a person themselves is there faith. anyway i have alot of hobbies and interests. i like to cook, crochet,knit,garden, i love poetry i love the outdoors when it is nice and all.i like all music but the rap and new country that is out there but other than that i like music.i am very loving and giving person i like to make friends and get to know people in other countries. 
anyway i am looking for a kind loving giving understanding friend one that has a brain and that i can talk to and relate too. age is not an issue we are all looking for friendship and love and that is what i am looking for as well. if anyone wants to write me my email is amkes219@gmail.com thanks alice 
Flag faith850 October 19, 2014 9:11 PM EDT

Hello Alice  how are you my names is Faith.And im looking to make friends also.Im a divorced mother of 3 with 2 grandsons on the way.I'm a very spiritual,down to earth country girl.It would be nice have as a friend.My email address is latta850@aolcom.I hope to hear from you soon.

Faith

Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook