Page 6 of 6  •  Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6
Switch to Forum Live View Do you have a BUCKET LIST?
3 years ago  ::  Aug 09, 2011 - 7:50PM #51
KIND6004

Sounds like a wonderful trip star dove a friend of mine works for one of the Cruiselines here in miami,. MOST do not know that it was Stardove that talked me into continuining the bucket list when I FIRST iniatiated it I Was unsure about it, but we see now over 2000, aging have looked in it.

Today, I thought I would share this card site maybe some of you like to send cards especially when they are free my friend who I Mention in one of the prayer circles shared this one with me. You can also be supportive of different causes and receive interesting medical and even pet advice. Support healthy earth, and green earth initiatives.

My God mother Asbury, was good about always mailing cards and presents in time to be received, and I am just not that Good maybe if more letters were being sit the postal service would not be having financial difficulties. But I Like these cards you can stagger them or send them the same day like right now they are supporting a friendship holiday , and also they have a forgiveness cards, maybe there is someone you need to ask for forgiveness in this Bucket list time. ITS www.ecardupdates@care2.com Try them i think u will enjoy them some are so cute. I see the sites with the morning greetings and other games that are enjoyed by members so I Thought I would share this site. Good for the seniors that are in the group that is dating or courting also. Share what you think of them.

God is Good
God is Worthy to be Praised.
Gods Word will endure forever.
kind6004
Quick Reply
Cancel
3 years ago  ::  Jan 11, 2012 - 12:39PM #52
KIND6004

So how is it going with your bucket list did you add anything else to it? or did something get removed, anyone thinking twice about bungie jumping after the event of the young women who fell into alligator infested waters in nigeria when her belt snapped. She did survive and says its a miracle. This is the beginning of the year and time to maybe consider starting or adding to your list. Anyone getting ready for a marriage or grandkids, or remodeling. OR even switching their belief systems. Someone get a new pup or did something exciting with an old one. Anyone made a trip around the country? Installed a new tub. Been to see the grand Canyon or a remote island for a vacation.

God is Good
kind6004
Quick Reply
Cancel
3 years ago  ::  Mar 14, 2012 - 6:49PM #53
Stardove

Jan 21, 2011 -- 1:13PM, Stardove wrote:

Jan 21, 2011 -- 8:10AM, clog wrote:

My list:

Sell my house and posessions

Purchase an RV to live in full time

Retire

Travel around the country taking pictures

Visit Ireland

Welcome to Aging Gracefully Clog and Beliefnet if you are new to the site. 

I would include visiting Ireland on my list. My father's side of the family came over to America from Ireland way back when.   I already have the purchase RV on the list, but not to live full time.  I want to do some traveling with my hubby.

Hubby and I did purchase a new RV travel trailer around the first of the year and are getting ready to do some traveling.  We waiting many months between purchasing the Tundra Truck with a tow package till we bought the RV TT.   It 36 feet 8 inches long and has three sliders.  We love it!

Beliefnet Community Wide Moderator ~ Peace Love Stardove
Problems? Send a message to Beliefnet_community

The words I speak and write carry energy and power, so I choose them with care and clear purpose. 

Quick Reply
Cancel
3 years ago  ::  Mar 14, 2012 - 7:51PM #54
KIND6004

Sounds really Good Star Dove, hope you have happy travels how is your daughters family? Thanks for the update.

God is Good
kind6004
Quick Reply
Cancel
3 years ago  ::  Mar 14, 2012 - 10:21PM #55
Stardove

All three daughters and son are doing well, as are their families.  The daughter down south is still in recovery mood after the Bastrop Complex fire in August.  It's a hard thing to go through, but they are young and will rebuild.

Beliefnet Community Wide Moderator ~ Peace Love Stardove
Problems? Send a message to Beliefnet_community

The words I speak and write carry energy and power, so I choose them with care and clear purpose. 

Quick Reply
Cancel
3 years ago  ::  Mar 15, 2012 - 12:11AM #56
KIND6004

Thanks for the good report, on you and yours. Nice to get the updates.

God is Good
kind6004
Quick Reply
Cancel
Page 6 of 6  •  Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook