Page 7 of 9  •  Prev 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 Next
Switch to Forum Live View Let's laugh because it's good medicine
4 years ago  ::  Feb 07, 2011 - 1:42PM #61
teilhard
Old Joe had been having Trouble hearing for quite a few Years, but lately it had gotten MUCH worse ... So he went to the Clinic ...

Very quickly the Doc found the Problem, and told Joe, "No wonder you're having a Problem hearing -- You've got a Suppository in your Ear ... !!!"

Joe replied, "Well, I guess that explains where my Hearing Aid is ... "
Quick Reply
Cancel
4 years ago  ::  Feb 07, 2011 - 3:26PM #62
Stardove
Top five Super Bowl commercials on Beliefnet
Beliefnet Community Wide Moderator ~ Peace Love Stardove
Problems? Send a message to Beliefnet_community

The words I speak and write carry energy and power, so I choose them with care and clear purpose. 

Quick Reply
Cancel
4 years ago  ::  Feb 08, 2011 - 11:04AM #63
teilhard
Yenta, the Matchmaker, said, "Avram, I have the PERFECT Match for your son ... !!!"

Avram replied, "Who is it ... ???"

"Rachob, the Shoemaker's daughter ... !!!," said Yenta.

Avram objected, "Rachob ... !!!  She can hardly see -- she's almost BLIND ... !!!"

"Face it, Avram -- Is your son so much to look at ... ???  With the way she sees and the way he looks, it's a perfect Match ... !!!"
Quick Reply
Cancel
4 years ago  ::  Feb 09, 2011 - 11:41PM #64
teilhard
Real Life Humor ... !!!

The New City Center in Fort Wayne, Indiana was to be named after a VERY popular former Mayor ...

But not so, after all ...

The former Mayor's name -- "Harry Baals" ... 

LOL ... 
Quick Reply
Cancel
4 years ago  ::  Feb 13, 2011 - 2:24PM #65
teilhard

A Dog's Prayer --

Dear Lord ... When I get to Heaven, may I please have my Testicles back ... ???

Quick Reply
Cancel
4 years ago  ::  Feb 17, 2011 - 9:59PM #66
KIND6004

This was a great video.

God is Good
God is Worthy to be Praised.
Gods Word will endure forever.
kind6004
Quick Reply
Cancel
3 years ago  ::  May 08, 2011 - 5:23PM #67
KIND6004

Joel Osteen was preaching on this subject last Sunday, he recommended laughter, use lots of thoughts about it being medicine, including healings. It was strange was sitting next to a female in church and every few words, she let out a laugh, and it was great, just listening to her you know some people have infectious laughs. Sometimes its difficult to find clean comedians a lot like to use profanity. Dont know why I Think they would be funny without guess there are laugh books that can befound out there. But recommend taking a daily dose, it makes frown lines disappear, and makes complexions glow, and sometimes even makes tears flow, depends on just how funny the joke is. Try it, and see if things dont turn around for you. A smile is just a frown turned upside down. God wants to put laughter in your mouth, can you imagine that.

God is Good
God is Worthy to be Praised.
Gods Word will endure forever.
kind6004
Quick Reply
Cancel
3 years ago  ::  May 10, 2011 - 1:38PM #68
teilhard

One of my Personal Heroes, (The Late) Charles Darwin, LONG ago did some VERY far-reaching Work studying "The Expression of Emotions in Man and Animals" ...

He noted that among all The Mammals -- including Humans -- Blood Circulation throughout The Face is tied very closely to Blood Circulation in The Frontal Brain ...

He reasoned/speculated -- based on simple Anatomy -- that Facial Expression and Emotions are mutually re-inforcing, i.e., a Smile not only expresses but also tends to engender positive Friendliness, while a Scowl, a Frown, a Growl, a Snarl tend to make the frowning scowling growling Snarler even MORE un-friendly and UN-happy ...

"Laughter" is indeed GOOD Medicine for The Heart, The Mind, The Soul, The Family and The Community ...

"Lighten up ..." is ALMOST ALWAYS Good Advice ...

Quick Reply
Cancel
3 years ago  ::  May 10, 2011 - 1:40PM #69
teilhard

Which reminds me ...

A Priest, a Rabbi, and an Imam went into a Restaurant together and sat down ... The Waitron said, "Is this a Joke ... ???"

Quick Reply
Cancel
3 years ago  ::  Oct 06, 2011 - 10:43AM #70
Callielou

1funny.com/webcam-101-for-seniors/ 

Above is a You Tube link. I hope you will click it, it is sooooo cute!!!!!!

Quick Reply
Cancel
Page 7 of 9  •  Prev 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 Next

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook