Page 5 of 9  •  Prev 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 9 Next
Switch to Forum Live View Let's laugh because it's good medicine
4 years ago  ::  Jan 08, 2011 - 10:31AM #41
KIND6004

Yes, thats it when we are young we have dreams now at this age, we seem to have frozen them a lot of our dreams we have accomplished, but it sort of reminds me of some of the other people our age or older who have had dreams beyond their fifties. I wish you had written your post in there I noticed it still gave me the ability to edit or delete so thats why I thought maybe its not good it just sort of came to me not that I have even really seen the movie or anything.

And how do I BRING it to their attention I Took it off my page cuz it had not remarks, besides mine only five looks but no one wrote anything down.

God is Good
God is Worthy to be Praised.
Gods Word will endure forever.
kind6004
Quick Reply
Cancel
4 years ago  ::  Jan 08, 2011 - 2:04PM #42
Dunamus3

Cal  It is special folk such as yourself that makes me special!!! My laughter club approaches laughter from a therapeutic approach.  Someone will do something really silly (not mockery, we value life too much) Then, we " laugh our heads off" take a deep breath and slowly exhale while letting our bodies relax.  These things can be done at home, also.  So, I am sending you a challenge:  Do you want to laugh?  Do so, right now, you don't need a concrete reason even tho concrete reasons give a special boost.  Just laugh, take a deep breath and relax...believe it or not, it has an effect on toning facial muscles while stimulating endorphins in the brain.  According to scientific research, endorphins contribute to mood elevation.  No doubt, you already know this.  Thanks for giving me the opportunity to share. 

Laughing untill I just can't laugh no more,

Dunamus 3

tootoot to toot toot toot..

Quick Reply
Cancel
4 years ago  ::  Jan 09, 2011 - 5:07PM #43
Stardove

This may not be the first time I've posted this.  I just can't remember.  Wink

Beliefnet Community Wide Moderator ~ Peace Love Stardove
Problems? Send a message to Beliefnet_community

The words I speak and write carry energy and power, so I choose them with care and clear purpose. 

Quick Reply
Cancel
4 years ago  ::  Jan 10, 2011 - 12:54PM #44
KIND6004

This is hilarious.

God is Good
kind6004
Quick Reply
Cancel
4 years ago  ::  Jan 16, 2011 - 7:28PM #45
KIND6004

I know its been a hard week with the weather up north, and the shooting in Arizona, but someone must have something that would bring a smile to our face.

God is Good
kind6004
Quick Reply
Cancel
4 years ago  ::  Jan 16, 2011 - 8:12PM #46
Guessses

From a similar thread in the depression forum,

The following was found posted very low on a refrigerator door

Dear Dogs and Cats:  The dishes with the paw prints are yours and contain your food.  The other dishes are mine and contain my food.  Placing a paw print in the middle of my plate and food does not stake a claim for it becoming your food and dish, nor do I find that aesthetically pleasing in the slightest.

The stairway was not designed by NASCAR and is not a racetrack.  Racing me to the bottom is not the object.  Tripping me doesn't help because I fall faster than you can run.

I cannot buy anything bigger than a king sized bed.  I am very sorry about this.  Do not think I will continue sleeping on the couch to ensure your comfort, however.  Dogs and cats can actually curl up in a ball when they sleep..  It is not necessary to sleep perpendicular to each other, stretched out to the fullest extent possible.  I also know that sticking tails straight out and having tongues hanging out on the other end to maximize space is nothing but sarcasm.

For the last time, there is no secret exit from the bathroom! If, by some miracle, I beat you there and manage to get the door shut, it is not necessary to claw, whine, meow, try to turn the knob or get your paw under the edge in an attempt to open the door.  I must exit through the same door I entered.  Also, I have been using the bathroom for years - canine/feline attendance is not required.

The proper order for kissing is:  Kiss me first, then go smell the other dog or cat's butt.  I cannot stress this enough.

Finally, in fairness, dear pets, I have posted the following message on the front door:

TO ALL NON-PET OWNERS WHO VISIT AND LIKE TO COMPLAIN ABOUT OUR PETS :

(1)  They live here.  You don't.  (2)  If you don't want their hair on your clothes, stay off the furniture.  That's why they call it 'fur'-niture.  (3) I like my pets a lot better than I like most people..  (4)  To you, they are animals.  To me, they are adopted sons/daughters who are short, hairy, walk on all fours and don't speak clearly.

Remember, dogs and cats are better than kids because they (1) eat less, (2) don't ask for money all the time, (3) are easier to train, (4) normally come when called, (5) never ask to drive the car, (6) don't hang out with drug-using people; (7) don't smoke or drink, (8) don't want to wear your clothes, (9) don't have to buy the latest fashions, (10) don't need a gazillion dollars for college and (11) if they get pregnant, you can sell their children.

Infinite Blessings
Mike/NAFOD
"Lord, please, protect me from Your followers!"
"WWBD? Buddha- Does it matter? If you are enlightened it does not. If you are not enlightened it still doesn't matter."
"If you go looking to place blame, eventually you'll wind up blaming the Gods"
Quick Reply
Cancel
4 years ago  ::  Jan 16, 2011 - 8:22PM #47
KIND6004

Thanks guesses this is great, and like magic you did this post so fast. You can put your other funnies in here it would make those aging gracefully feel a lot better. God bless you.

God is Good
kind6004
Quick Reply
Cancel
4 years ago  ::  Jan 17, 2011 - 2:04PM #48
Guessses

Thanks! I'll start posting them here as well.

A teacher's  story about Stuttering 
  A teacher is  explaining biology to her 4th grade students.

"Human  beings are the only animals that stutter,' she  says

A little girl raises  her hand. 'I had a kitty-cat who  stuttered.'

The teacher, knowing  how precious some of these stories could become,
asked  the girl to describe the incident.

"Well," she began,  'I was in the back yard with my kitty 
and the  Rottweiler that lives next door got a running start  

and before we knew it, he jumped over the fence into  our yard!'
'That must've been  scary,' said the teacher.
'It sure was,' said  the little girl.

'My kitty raised  her back, went "Ffffff!, Ffffff!, FfffffF,"

but before  she could say 'Fuck-off !,' the Rottweiler ate  her!    
The teacher  had to leave the room.

Infinite Blessings
Mike/NAFOD
"WWBD? Buddha- Does it matter? If you are enlightened it does not. If you are not enlightened it still doesn't matter."
Quick Reply
Cancel
4 years ago  ::  Jan 18, 2011 - 2:57PM #49
Guessses

Cat summoned for jury duty at Boston court

> A cat has received a jury duty summons after his owner put his name on the pets section of a census form. 

> Tabby Sal has been called to sit in judgment at a US court, even though owner Anna Esposito filed for his disqualification on the grounds he was `unable to speak and understand English'. 

> Bizarrely, officials denied the request, meaning Sal and Mrs Esposito may have to attend a Boston court on March 23

> The cat is currently searching for a get-out 'claws'. The bemused owner said: `When they ask him guilty or not guilty, what's he supposed to say – meow?' A U.S judicial branch website states that 'jurors are not expected to speak perfect English'.

> See

www.metro.co.uk/weird/852852-cat-ordered...

Infinite Blessings
Mike/NAFOD
Quick Reply
Cancel
4 years ago  ::  Jan 18, 2011 - 9:09PM #50
Stardove

Guessses, that is a weird site for sure... Surprised

FOOTBALL AND THE BLONDE......

Out of all the blonde jokes, this has to be one of the best!
Football FINALLY makes sense..........

A guy took his blonde girlfriend to her first football game. They had
great seats right behind their team's bench.
After the game, he asked her how she liked the experience.

'Oh, I really liked it,' she replied, 'especially the tight pants and
all the big muscles, but I just couldn't understand
why they were killing each other over 25 cents.'

Dumbfounded, her date asked, 'What do you mean?'

'Well, they flipped a coin, one team got it and then for the rest of
the game, all they kept screaming was:
'Get the quarterback! Get the quarterback!' I'm like....

Helloooooo?

Beliefnet Community Wide Moderator ~ Peace Love Stardove
Problems? Send a message to Beliefnet_community

The words I speak and write carry energy and power, so I choose them with care and clear purpose. 

Quick Reply
Cancel
Page 5 of 9  •  Prev 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 9 Next

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook