Page 8 of 9  •  Prev 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 Next
Switch to Forum Live View Let's laugh because it's good medicine
3 years ago  ::  Oct 08, 2011 - 11:30AM #71
samie

that was so cute ~ reminds me of me not so long ago, we've come along way baby !!! Kiss Laughing

Quick Reply
Cancel
3 years ago  ::  Jan 11, 2012 - 9:02AM #72
samie

Maxine comes up with some really cool ideas doesn't she ?? Laughing

Quick Reply
Cancel
3 years ago  ::  Mar 13, 2012 - 1:12PM #73
samie

Quick Reply
Cancel
3 years ago  ::  Mar 14, 2012 - 6:44PM #74
Stardove

Thanks Samie~! Laughing

Beliefnet Community Wide Moderator ~ Peace Love Stardove
Problems? Send a message to Beliefnet_community

The words I speak and write carry energy and power, so I choose them with care and clear purpose. 

Quick Reply
Cancel
3 years ago  ::  Apr 09, 2012 - 5:40PM #75
teilhard

A Guy walked into a Cafe and sat down at a Table ...

He had just finished a Golf Game and had absent-mindedly put a couple of Golf Balls in his front Pocket ...

He noticed that the innocent young Waitress was staring at the two very obvious Bulges in his Lap, so he reassured her, "Those are 'Golf Balls' ... "

She replied, "Oh, my ... !!! Does that hurt something like 'Tennis Elbow' ... ???"

******************* !!! ktttsssccchhh !!! *******************

********************* (Cymbal Crash) ********************

Quick Reply
Cancel
3 years ago  ::  Apr 17, 2012 - 11:05AM #76
samie

she had to be blond  Laughing

Quick Reply
Cancel
3 years ago  ::  Apr 18, 2012 - 12:59AM #77
teilhard

A Guy was shipwrecked on a remote uncharted island and struggling to survive, making a shelter, getting food and water ... After a couple weeks, he had learned to catch sea creatures from the tide pools and was starting to think MAYBE he would be able to survive until rescuers found him ...

One day, while searching for food, he was shocked to see a woman in a wetsuit snorkeling just off-shore ... They were BOTH delighted to learn that they had company after all in their desperate situation ... She had been marooned on the other side of the island for a couple of YEARS and was not only doing okay, but she was prospering ... !!!

She explained that she was an engineer and had managed to build herself a very comfortable house, complete with hot and cold running water, passive solar energy capture, good furniture, and an acceptable garden ... "WOW !!!," said the Guy, "I am impressed ... !!!" ...

She invited him over that evening for dinner and cocktails ... "Cocktails ?!?!?!?" ...

"Yes," she replied, as she explained how she had constructed a still and was making some very good liquor ... "It's really amazing what can be done with supplies that just wash up on the beaches," she said ...

After dinner and drinks, she coyly said, "You know ... I haven't even SEEN a man in a couple of years ... Would you ... like to ... play around ... ???"  

He said, "Are you kidding ... ???  You built a golf course too ... ???"

********************* !!! ktttsssccchhh !!! ******************

*********************** (Cymbal Crash) *******************

Quick Reply
Cancel
3 years ago  ::  Apr 21, 2012 - 1:08PM #78
Stardove

Good To Know

During a commercial airline flight an experienced Air Force Fighter Pilot was seated next to a young mother with a babe in arms. When the baby began crying during the descent for landing, the mother began nursing the infant as discreetly as possible.

The pilot pretended not to notice, and, upon disembarking, he gallantly offered his assistance to help with the various baby-related items.

When the young mother expressed her gratitude, the pilot responded, "Gosh, that's a good looking baby, and he sure was hungry!" Somewhat embarrassed, the mother explained that her pediatrician said that the time spent on the breast would help alleviate the pressure in the baby's ears.

The Air Force Pilot sadly shook his head, and in true pilot fashion exclaimed, "And all these years, I've been chewing gum."  Laughing

Beliefnet Community Wide Moderator ~ Peace Love Stardove
Problems? Send a message to Beliefnet_community

The words I speak and write carry energy and power, so I choose them with care and clear purpose. 

Quick Reply
Cancel
2 years ago  ::  May 05, 2012 - 10:45PM #79
teilhard

From "The Car Guys" today on NPR ...

You KNOW you have a really crummy Car when:

The homeless Guy on the exit Ramp offers YOU a couple Dollars ...

The onboard GPS Guidance Voice directs you toward a deep Ravine ...

The Auto Repair Shop has to order Parts for your Car from Cuba ...

Quick Reply
Cancel
2 years ago  ::  May 06, 2012 - 9:32PM #80
Fodaoson

A College Coach was recruiting a potential player. He had a football in his hand and asked “Young  man, can you pass this thing?”  The player replied “Gee Coach, I don’t think I can even swallow it.”

“I seldom make the mistake of arguing with people for whose opinions I have no respect.” Edward Gibbon
Quick Reply
Cancel
Page 8 of 9  •  Prev 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 Next

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook