Page 4 of 9  •  Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 9 Next
Switch to Forum Live View Let's laugh because it's good medicine
4 years ago  ::  Jan 04, 2011 - 10:22AM #31
Callielou

I haven't looked at You Tube's videos of pets for months, but when I did there were some real cute ones! Very entertaining.

Quick Reply
Cancel
4 years ago  ::  Jan 04, 2011 - 3:48PM #32
KIND6004

Yes, wish, I Could figure out how that copy and paste works would add some of the hilarious ones I saw of dogs, like the one running from his owner to avoid a bath, and the two separate dogs doing the macarana. Plus there was the one where the chiuhaha, was lying in bed with its bedtime toy, playing with it and then finally falling asleep on it. Some others were hilarious, everyone needs a laugh.

God is Good
God is Worthy to be Praised.
Gods Word will endure forever.
kind6004
Quick Reply
Cancel
4 years ago  ::  Jan 06, 2011 - 12:07PM #33
KIND6004

If others have seen some different funny youtube posts, this is the place to share, it humor does not have to be dirty language.

God is Good
kind6004
Quick Reply
Cancel
4 years ago  ::  Jan 06, 2011 - 8:46PM #34
Callielou

Kind, coping and pasting the You Tubes are not hard at all. If it were, I couldn't do it.

When you find a You Tube that you like, there are only 2 clicks to put it your computer. When you bring it back to Beliefnet, there are only 2 more clicks. It's quite easy. Just don't be afraid to try.

Quick Reply
Cancel
4 years ago  ::  Jan 06, 2011 - 9:26PM #35
KIND6004

Thank you Callielou, I will look forward to your posts of additional you tube videos. My music group is still only christmas music perhaps we can add some nice hymns. Music soothes, also.

God is Good
kind6004
Quick Reply
Cancel
4 years ago  ::  Jan 07, 2011 - 10:06AM #36
Callielou

Kind, if you are interested I will be glad to go over the few clicks with you so you can post some funny videos here and hymns on the "Song Title" game.

Let me know. You will have fun doing this, and it is very simple. Just a few clicks is all it takes. You can't harm or break anything by fooling around with it and experimenting.

Quick Reply
Cancel
4 years ago  ::  Jan 07, 2011 - 2:41PM #37
Dunamus3

Well, laughter comes from a merry heart, and a merry heart stimulates endorphins that medicine does not have a history of reaching.  Would you believe I belong to a laughter club? It's true.  Matter of fact, I am going to laugh and go to bed...shortly (LOL)

Quick Reply
Cancel
4 years ago  ::  Jan 07, 2011 - 3:25PM #38
Callielou

Jan 7, 2011 -- 2:41PM, Dunamus3 wrote:

Well, laughter comes from a merry heart, and a merry heart stimulates endorphins that medicine does not have a history of reaching.  Would you believe I belong to a laughter club? It's true.  Matter of fact, I am going to laugh and go to bed...shortly (LOL)

Now that sounds like a great club!!!!!!!

I knew you were a special person, I told you so!!

( Going to go laugh and then go to bed )  I love it!!!!!!!  LOL

Quick Reply
Cancel
4 years ago  ::  Jan 08, 2011 - 2:41AM #39
KIND6004

Seems that whenever I come into this website my microsoft wants me to send a report to discuss errors in system. Doubt if I Can cut and paste anything in here, Can hardly hold in this site to write something. So even though its a great way to boost my points.

Hey Callielou, do you have a bucket list? I Thought it was a good idea when it came to me. But if no one responds i will delete the forum. That would be amusing.

God is Good
kind6004
Quick Reply
Cancel
4 years ago  ::  Jan 08, 2011 - 9:28AM #40
Callielou

Kind, I think the "bucket list" is a great idea!!  Maybe no one has seen it yet.

Your forum caused me to think. A bucket list is actually another name for "dreams." I don't have any dreams, how sad. Frown  Never thought about it before, everyone needs a dream or dreams. Gives me reason to question my life. I have had many dreams in the past, and those were accomplished. I don't know what else to dream for. lol I need to think of something.

Quick Reply
Cancel
Page 4 of 9  •  Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 9 Next

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook