Switch to Forum Live View Turning 30 in four months
4 years ago  ::  Aug 08, 2010 - 3:43PM #1
LaToya

I am turning thirty in four months. I'm so excited. I have a new hair style and attitude to match. Unlike many females, I welcome my thirty with open arms.  As a woman born in the 80's ,I always was mature. I look at this age as a new beginnning instead of an ending. Im looking forward to many blessed and awaken days. Any advice for me?

Quick Reply
Cancel
4 years ago  ::  Nov 17, 2010 - 8:46PM #2
Lowyatar

I am so glad that you are welcoming your thirtieth birthday so very happily!  I cried on my 30th birthday.  It was the worst birthday ever.  Looking back I wish I could have welcomed it in a whole different way!

Quick Reply
Cancel
4 years ago  ::  Nov 17, 2010 - 9:01PM #3
LaToya

Many people said they cried when they turned thirty. I look at it as a graduation from a inexperienced youth. I have become a smart, independent, caring ,loving indiviual. I celebrate this because it an accomplishment. I am not sad because im getting older, I rejoice, because later in my life when its over, I will be welcomed into the kingdom of God. Untill then I will pass on the Word of God, my lessons in life, and most important LOVE. I plan on living life to the fullest. Go forward,God is with us always and forever.

Sister in spirit,

LaToya

Quick Reply
Cancel
4 years ago  ::  Dec 18, 2010 - 6:13PM #4
Cmleung

You posted in Aug, it is now Dec so I guess you just turned 30?  Happy birthday.  As you can see, out of all the age group, 30s have the least posting in this forums.  Either most don't care about religious, or too busy with life and work. 

I am glad you are embracing it.  I had my mid-life crisis when I turned 30!  But as time goes by, I realized 30 is not too bad.  It is the time when you know I have mature, and wisen up in a lot of ways. 

Quick Reply
Cancel

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook