Page 1 of 7  •  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next
Switch to Forum Live View What are you most greatful for?
5 years ago  ::  May 28, 2009 - 3:19PM #1
Godgirl

What are you most greatful for?

What do you regret in life?

Who was your biggest role model?

What is the biggest thing you inspire to do?

What would you do all over again if given the chance?

What is the funest thing you have ever done?

These questions are for fun and reflection.

Quick Reply
Cancel
5 years ago  ::  May 28, 2009 - 3:43PM #2
Bohemiangrrl

Oh fun!!  These were kinda hard though.

God's grace!

That list is a long one.  I guess hurting others out of my own selfishness is at the top. 

My dad!

I'm really sad.  I don't really have any aspirations for greatness.  I just want to life a calm, happy life.

College.  Definitely.  I slacked off and parties WAY too much, and picked the way wrong major.

traveled to Hawaii!!! 

Quick Reply
Cancel
5 years ago  ::  May 29, 2009 - 4:12PM #3
LuvBear

This was a great idea to come up with. It took me awhile to think about it tho.

What I am most greatful for is my husband, daughter & son-in-law and that my mom is & was around to see my daughter, her granddaughter, get married last August.

My only regret is that I wasn't able to have more kids. I only have just my daughter. I would have liked to have had more.

I have two role models. One is my dad's mother. She was a wonderful grandmother who I really enjoyed visiting. She always had fun things to do and showed me neat things to do when ever I visited her. When I turned 21 she wrote me a special letter that I still have.

My mom is a role model because she didn't have the best childhood growing up yet she was a great mother inspite of it all.

The biggest thing I inspire to do is get myself deeper in my Christian walk. I have some what gone astray and I am working on finding my way back.

The thing I would do all over if I had the chance would be to finnish college. I never got my degree. I quit before I was done. I have always regretted this.

My funest thing I have ever done was way back when my husband and I were going together, we went on a camping trip to Oregon. (Let me say here, no sleeping around). lol! And I got to meet four different relatives of his. I really enjoyed doing this. His relatives were very nice and a couple who were in their late 70's to 80 instisted we come the next morning for Pancakes and eggs. It really was so much fun. I'll never forget that time.

Quick Reply
Cancel
5 years ago  ::  May 30, 2009 - 7:04AM #4
Twinsmom12

May 28, 2009 -- 3:19PM, Godgirl wrote:

What are you most greatful for?Jesus who died for me, My Mom & Dad who raised me my Husband who takes very good care of me,my kids & grandkids who remind me everyday why im here

What do you regret in life?being sick and disabled

Who was your biggest role model?my Sister Connie

What is the biggest thing you inspire to do?have my surgery and get better

What would you do all over again if given the chance?go back to when my oldest Daughter was 6 and pay closer attention

What is the funest thing you have ever done?nothing really

Quick Reply
Cancel
5 years ago  ::  Jun 01, 2009 - 12:32PM #5
blancamarin

I am most grateful for my faith in God

Nothing...everything that has happened to me and everything that is yet to happen to me has it's own purpose.

There are many people whom I consider role models but the biggest one has got to be Jesus....because he chose the cross.

Either write my own autobiography book or travel the world...although; to tell you the truth; I will probably end up doing the first one...

I would spend more time with my family and friends and less time at work...

I once got on a rollercoaster at Six Flags Magic Mountain...it was one of those huge ones with twists and twirls...I was screaming my head off cause I was scared of heights...but let me tell ya, it was worth it!!!

Quick Reply
Cancel
5 years ago  ::  Jun 02, 2009 - 3:01AM #6
chocoholic5

I am most grateful for "Gravity" 9.8 meters per second per second. The only regret I have had in fifty-four years of life is not having shared an life with an Woman.(yes i tried three times) [at least 25 or 60 times with each of the three of them].The most fun thing I did was Volunteer at the local Y.M.C.A /Senior citizens centre  as both a struggling young man and helping all those seniors with their physical limitation. Now let us talk about those lesser questions! Is there any among us who cannot review events and not have an opinion that they could have done an event differently? life would not be as diverse if everyone of us got to hit the "replay/Rewind " button upon some yesterday. Inspiration well I have had "Mentors" in all six careerpaths which I endevor  so these "mentor " Ideals is to properly influence today's youth  with"Tenure @university " ,"certification to Teach" or somehow get back into the "employed" status where I don't feel like an< Burdon upon Society>. Role model would have to say three minds cross my thought pathway the author of "theory of general relativity" "theory of special relativity" Albert Einstein & this news-anchor man Walter Cronkite. and the actor William  Cosby for his roles of these television shows"i spy" and all variations of Dr. Heathcliff Huxtable in "the cocby show".also mentioned is his wonderful "Fat Albert" cartoons.

Quick Reply
Cancel
5 years ago  ::  Jun 02, 2009 - 7:20AM #7
Karendenise

I am thankful for freedom and the Holy Spirit leading and guiding me daily.

I am thankful for a loving, merciful and gracious God.

Quick Reply
Cancel
5 years ago  ::  Jun 02, 2009 - 1:21PM #8
maggie75

May 28, 2009 -- 3:19PM, Godgirl wrote:

What are you most greatful for? my daughter

What do you regret in life? not going to the military

Who was your biggest role model? my parents

What is the biggest thing you inspire to do? change the world

What would you do all over again if given the chance? see my mom again before she past away

What is the funest thing you have ever done? going to see lil wayne

Quick Reply
Cancel
5 years ago  ::  Jun 02, 2009 - 2:09PM #9
MerryT

I am most grateful for Kristie, Chelley, Butch and Mike and all 10 grandchildren.  The Highr Power has blessed me with their lives.

Quick Reply
Cancel
5 years ago  ::  Jun 02, 2009 - 2:12PM #10
MerryT

I regret not having the man I most want in my life and that is it because every experience I have had has taught me a lesson to make me grow as a human and a soul.

Quick Reply
Cancel
Page 1 of 7  •  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook