Switch to Forum Live View Technology for the over Forties
6 years ago  ::  Mar 16, 2009 - 3:45PM #1
appy20

What technology are you in love with?  Is it your ipod, computer or e reader?  What do you think is the best technological advancement that you have seen in your lifetime? 

For me the computer, escpecially the laptop would be first but a close second is the MP3 player or rather my IPOD shuffle.

Quick Reply
Cancel
5 years ago  ::  Jun 20, 2009 - 3:38PM #2
puzzleman

Hi Appy I like the Cell Phone it makes keeping in touch with my family so much easier.

Quick Reply
Cancel
5 years ago  ::  Jun 22, 2009 - 9:22AM #3
appy20

I think I am going to have to add my Amazon Kindle to the top of the list.  I love that thing!  That is a book lover's dream!

Quick Reply
Cancel
5 years ago  ::  Jul 12, 2009 - 10:49PM #4
MsCGheartofohio

In my lifetime, I have to say the computer, including the internet. 

I learned to type on a manual Royal typewriter, and we had to use carbon paper to make duplicates.  And let's not even talk about corrections!  To be able to create a document, change it, save it, modify it and never waste one sheet of paper?  SO cool!

Email and all of the benefits of the net are something I can't see doing without - I've been there this year, believe me!  I felt so isolated! 

Digital photography is also something I love.  The clarity, the ability to upload photos immediately and send them around the world, and I really like digital frames.  I have always loved browsing photo albums, so I love a slide show!

Quick Reply
Cancel

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook