6 years ago  ::  Apr 26, 2009 - 10:50AM #2
Seres

Hi! I'm also new. I would love to have some friends too. ^_^

Moderated by Juliebelief1 on Jan 06, 2010 - 11:29AM
Quick Reply
Cancel
5 years ago  ::  Aug 01, 2009 - 5:46PM #3
TheArcher

Hi, I'd like to meet some new people also.  Check out my page and send me a message if you'd like to chat.

Quick Reply
Cancel
5 years ago  ::  Aug 01, 2009 - 6:02PM #4
natureboy_the0

IGWT,

The first thing one have to do is fill out their profile so others can know something about you.  Then you have to post on different forums so others can see what it is you believe.  On top of that, you have to read the posts of others, see where they are coming from ansd choose those who you believe will become your friend. 

In most cases, what Ihave tooffer is to radidcal for most people to accept me as a friend.  Example: I am a Christian [one in the likeness of the anointed one] Atheist [do not recognize god and devil as valid entities] since the interpretation of Isaiah 7:14-16 suggest Yeshua (Jesus) was an atheist.  Here is the interpretation.

14 Therefore the Lord [I Am That I Am] himself shall give you a sign; Behold, a virgin shall conceive, and bear a son, and shall call his name Immanuel [in man is god].

15 Butter [another animal's food processed by man into a food for man, civilization is other animal's natural way of life processed by man into one for us] and honey [a natural food made excessively so many animals can use it, man's natural way of life] shall he eat [learn the laws of], that he may know to refuse the evil [civilization], and choose the good [nature].

16 For before the child shall know to refuse the evil, and choose the good, the land [death]
that thou [man in general] abhorrest [dreads or is afraid of] shall be forsaken [by the child] of both [the 2 of] her [death's] kings [god and devil].

Then verse 22, "And it shall come to pass, for the abundance of milk that they shall give he shall eat butter: for butter and honey shall every one eat that is left in the land", suggests that everyone who will enter the millennium (Rev. 20:4), to give birth to the discarnated in the anointing (I Thes. 4:15-18) for them to be raptured, will have to follow the same and forsake the concept of god and devil. Therefore, I choose to be in the likeness if the anointed Yeshua.

Are you questioning your beliefs, ask I AM THAT I AM to clarify them!
Elijah Alfred "NatureBoy" Alexander, Jr. presenting SEEDS OF LIFE
Quick Reply
Cancel
4 years ago  ::  Sep 17, 2010 - 10:34PM #5
FeionaTheWitch

I'm new and looking for friends. From what I can tell though this was posted a year ago so I don't know if anyone is paying any attention to this anymore. But if you are interested as well, check out my page or send me a message so we can get to know each other :) I don't mind who I talk to, as long as you're not preaching to me marjority of the time.

& Judgemental people as well as rude comments will be ignored. :))

Till next, if next time..

Be well!

Quick Reply
Cancel
4 years ago  ::  Dec 08, 2010 - 10:34PM #6
Marine86

I am new as well and would love to have some friends on here.

Quick Reply
Cancel
4 years ago  ::  Dec 09, 2010 - 7:54PM #7
natureboy_the0

Marine,

Look over my profile ans inf you want to be my friend invite me, if not just ignore this. 

Are you questioning your beliefs, ask I AM THAT I AM to clarify them!
Elijah Alfred "NatureBoy" Alexander, Jr. presenting SEEDS OF LIFE
Quick Reply
Cancel
3 years ago  ::  Jun 26, 2011 - 11:12AM #8
Kebade

Not sure how well, this may turn out, but never hurts to try. I am new here and looking for friends. Message if you want to talk :) hope to talk soon

Quick Reply
Cancel
3 years ago  ::  Jun 27, 2011 - 3:28PM #9
Dotdisaster

I'm new too! Friends would be nice!

Quick Reply
Cancel
3 years ago  ::  Mar 01, 2012 - 5:52AM #10
sadiaali

Apr 10, 2009 -- 5:55PM, Daydreamer8927 wrote:

im new

hello everyone me a new member on this domain my name is sadiaali from karachi,Pakistan

Quick Reply
Cancel
Page 1 of 3  •  1 2 3 Next

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook