Cancel
6 years ago  ::  May 10, 2008 - 12:35PM #2
Wisp5
Beautiful message, thank you!
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  May 10, 2008 - 12:54PM #3
Wisp5
What a beautiful place to be! There are no labels under which I would have to place myself, as there is no label which could correctly describe "me" or "self" nor anyone else. In my "humble" opinion.
     As I scrolled down, labels are offered to those who believe they are in need of labeling. Only then, can any of us be temporarily labeled, and only as what  "we" have chosen. Sometimes we need a label for structure, not truly knowing where we belong. Sometimes we create our own lables so we do not fall into stereotypes. I discovered that even that was conforming to some sort of structure. So I politely; removed myself from that structure and that particular label, which I created for myself.
     All of the seeking, searching, reading, etc.....merely took me back to.....within....."go within", which was the message I kept getting all along, afraid that it would require a great deal of work, on my part, for which I had no ability.....I thought, for I was no scholar in this area, or any other. Well.....it just so happens that I didn't have to be, nor does anyone else. There are no labels "within". I've never run across any on the path to "within", either.

Thank you1
Sherri
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  May 10, 2008 - 8:36PM #4
Earlyspring
Dear Elisa,

Tis a lovely picture. Thank you for  posting it. The baby is adorable. I know tomorrow will be different than those in the past, but please remember that we are here, and we are thinking of you and praying  that you have  the strength that Mothers must have.   †

You are a special member of the A G board, and we all care so very much.

Sherri      Thank you for posting, and welcome to the board.
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  May 10, 2008 - 8:38PM #5
Earlyspring
OOPS !   My BOLD did   not turn out BOLD. sorry !!!!
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  May 10, 2008 - 9:12PM #6
aws720k

Love and Blessings ~ Always ~ Annie
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  May 11, 2008 - 1:26PM #7
religionfree
HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY TO ALL!!

[CENTER]

[/CENTER]
"When I don't know who I Am, I follow You
When I know who I am, You & I are One"

Namaste
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  May 11, 2008 - 2:38PM #8
Stardove
Beliefnet Community Wide Moderator ~ Peace Love Stardove
Problems? Send a message to Beliefnet_community

The words I speak and write carry energy and power, so I choose them with care and clear purpose. 

Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  May 11, 2008 - 4:22PM #9
Kapua

Hau'oli La Makuahine!
Me ke aloha pumehana.....
~Kapua~
Quick Reply
Cancel

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement