6 years ago  ::  Nov 20, 2008 - 10:44PM #1
Rabbi2008
Greetings! I'm Rabbi Ayal Yacobi. A friend of mine recently suggested that I create on account in order to further my outreach work. I am a guest lecturer of Jewish history and the Israeli-Arab conflict. I also am an outreach Rabbi in the local Jewish community. I have a wife, Rivka and a baby boy Yossi. Anyone interested in learning with me please do contact me! I'm also interested in meeting Christians and Muslims for interfaith dialogue.

With wishes of peace,
Rabbi Yacobi
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Nov 20, 2008 - 10:44PM #2
Rabbi2008
Greetings! I'm Rabbi Ayal Yacobi. A friend of mine recently suggested that I create on account in order to further my outreach work. I am a guest lecturer of Jewish history and the Israeli-Arab conflict. I also am an outreach Rabbi in the local Jewish community. I have a wife, Rivka and a baby boy Yossi. Anyone interested in learning with me please do contact me! I'm also interested in meeting Christians and Muslims for interfaith dialogue.

With wishes of peace,
Rabbi Yacobi
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Nov 21, 2008 - 9:33PM #3
NiaBerryLCMT
[QUOTE=Rabbi2008;910807]Greetings! I'm Rabbi Ayal Yacobi. A friend of mine recently suggested that I create on account in order to further my outreach work. I am a guest lecturer of Jewish history and the Israeli-Arab conflict. I also am an outreach Rabbi in the local Jewish community. I have a wife, Rivka and a baby boy Yossi. Anyone interested in learning with me please do contact me! I'm also interested in meeting Christians and Muslims for interfaith dialogue.

With wishes of peace,
Rabbi Yacobi[/QUOTE]
Hello Rabbi Yacobi , my name is NiaMalika I am Muslim and I find myself interested in many faiths .
Nice to meet you and your Wife .
Quick Reply
Cancel

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook