Page 3 of 3  •  Prev 1 2 3
Switch to Forum Live View Introductions (of sorts)
5 years ago  ::  Jun 16, 2009 - 1:41AM #21
Meliora9553

This is a little late, but just in case any one is still listening...

I'm 26 and my name is Meliora, which is not my real name, but its what I go by here on B-net. It's Latin and it means "to make something better". Which is what I strive to do spiritual, but I'm far from getting to "better". I was raised Catholic, became a teenage Wiccan (which I see is common thing on this thread), a college hedonist, but I continually relapse in to Catholicism, HA! Anyway, I love learning about how other people practice their faith in their everyday lives and I hope to meet some new friends here to discuss spiritual matters with other young people.

Hope to hear from some of you soon. 

Quick Reply
Cancel
5 years ago  ::  Jul 10, 2009 - 4:11PM #22
Lostluinil

Hi My name is Luinil (it's not my real name I don't like my real one.) I am 26 and new to beliefnet. I was raised in a family that thought church was bad so when I got older I was curious. I found a Methodist church in Savannah that i liked but i moved back home to jersy. I went to a born again church for awhile, but I am looking for a new Church around here. But I am on here hoping to find some religious friends. All my friends think it is funny that I am religious they think science is the way. :(

Quick Reply
Cancel
5 years ago  ::  Jul 31, 2009 - 11:08PM #23
TheArcher

Hi, all.  I'm Aaron and 23 years old.

I'm Christian and I believe devoutly in God.  I was raised Christian and I took ownership of being obedient to God when I was 14.  I had some revelations while I was reading the "Left Behind" series.

It may sound strange, but that series really made me revere God and His Word.

I've always been a "good" kid, shy, and a late-bloomer so I think that now that I will go to France to teach English in September that I will start to bloom into adulthood.  I'll be really ecstactic to be living abroad.

I live in a small city in Georgia and life here is peaceful and beautiful, but can be dreadfully boring.  I was born in New York City so I have a desire for vivacity and the excitement and thrill of urban life.  Atlanta is near my city, Marietta, but ATL has little on NYC. :D

Quick Reply
Cancel
2 years ago  ::  Mar 15, 2012 - 1:17AM #24
sadiaali

Mar 27, 2008 -- 5:41PM, neurononsense wrote:

Hi Nereida. I like your name. It's very unusual. What is its origin?

Hi Neri Nice intro welcome here nd me also new member on this community domain hope we will more communicate on this domain,,,,,

Quick Reply
Cancel
Page 3 of 3  •  Prev 1 2 3

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook