Page 1 of 3  •  1 2 3 Next
Switch to Forum Live View Worried About Frocks
6 years ago  ::  Mar 18, 2008 - 11:16PM #1
elisa9511
On March 11th Frank posted on Welcome To Aging Gracefully

I responded on that day also..but no one else did..here is his post

hey, guys, still struggling with my health and may be back in the hospital on the morrow. i just want some answers as to why and when i can expect to be better. i really want to get back to work.

today was one of the worst in my life. I had to put my dawg, Lady, to sleep. Very painful, indeed. she was such a good companion for so many years. however she was 15 and degenerating more each day. I miss her already.

i do not know how to get online through the computer at the hospital, i will try though. i just want to say that bnet has meant a lot to me espcially each time i was ill. Your prayers and expressions of love have always uplifted me, and never failed to bring a smile to my face. i want each of you to know that my struggles were made a little it easier through all your prayers and love and blessings of thoughts,

I hope to hear from someone who has spoken to him or emailed him so I know he is doing better..
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Mar 19, 2008 - 12:30AM #2
Stardove

elisa9511 wrote:

On March 11th Frank posted on Welcome To Aging Gracefully

I responded on that day also..but no one else did..here is his post

hey, guys, still struggling with my health and may be back in the hospital on the morrow. i just want some answers as to why and when i can expect to be better. i really want to get back to work.

today was one of the worst in my life. I had to put my dawg, Lady, to sleep. Very painful, indeed. she was such a good companion for so many years. however she was 15 and degenerating more each day. I miss her already.

i do not know how to get online through the computer at the hospital, i will try though. i just want to say that bnet has meant a lot to me espcially each time i was ill. Your prayers and expressions of love have always uplifted me, and never failed to bring a smile to my face. i want each of you to know that my struggles were made a little it easier through all your prayers and love and blessings of thoughts,

I hope to hear from someone who has spoken to him or emailed him so I know he is doing better..

Elisa, I wonder how I missed his post.  I normally read everything, but I missed this one.  Thanks for bringing this to AG's attention.  I just emailed and ask him to let us know how he is doing.  I know loosing Lady must have been very rough.

Beliefnet Community Wide Moderator ~ Peace Love Stardove
Problems? Send a message to Beliefnet_community

Anger cannot occur unless you believe that you have been attacked, that your attack is justified in return, and that you are in no way responsible for it. ACIM

Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Mar 21, 2008 - 1:12AM #3
Kapua
{{{Frocks}}}}
I'm so sorry to hear that Lady had to be put to sleep....I know she brought you much joy and companionship for so many years....How lucky she was to have had you too.

I'm still keeping you in my thoughts & prayers..... Take one day at a time....wishing you a speedy recovery! God Bless.....

Me Ke Aloha Pumehana,
~Kapua~
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Mar 24, 2008 - 5:30PM #4
frocks
after another week or so in  the hospital i am again home.  the house is a little less inviting without lady here.  i am actually feeling better though.  they got my kidneys working again and it has made all the difference.  i am planning to get back to the office on Thurs morning.  what a blessing that will be for me.  i need the discipline of work every day.

god has truly been good to me.  especially this past year.  he has pulled me up time after time.  and once again he has done so and i am on the path to feeling good.  i am really looking forward to gett.ing back to work.  i cannot believe that i am writing this, me? good about back to work? oivey!

ennyhoo,  i want to thank each and every one of you for your concern and your prayers.  what blessings they are and you are too. i will continue to repay the prayers every chance i get.  peace, friends.
frank
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Mar 24, 2008 - 10:34PM #5
Stardove
Frank, what great news to see you back. I am so sorry about Lady. I know you will miss her. You were certainly missed here. Thanks for the good news about your returning to work. You take care now.
Beliefnet Community Wide Moderator ~ Peace Love Stardove
Problems? Send a message to Beliefnet_community

Anger cannot occur unless you believe that you have been attacked, that your attack is justified in return, and that you are in no way responsible for it. ACIM

Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Mar 25, 2008 - 12:17PM #6
VBallR
I am so pleased to hear your good news frocks!  I bet that you are glad to be home. 

Warmest Regards.
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Mar 25, 2008 - 1:56PM #7
frocks
thanx, all. i really do appreciate all the prayers and love you send my way.  today i went to the liver clinic  this morning and got a good report on the liver. our god is an awesome god.  aint it the truth?  really do feel much better today, ready for the office.  Peace.
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Mar 26, 2008 - 8:04AM #8
oceansdaughter
So happy for you Frocks, praise God!
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Mar 27, 2008 - 10:18PM #9
aws720k
Yes, God is awesome! It's so nice to hear good news from you. I wish you continued good health and well-being.

With Love and Blessings ~ Annie :)
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Mar 29, 2008 - 4:42PM #10
frocks
just a report to let allyall know that i returned to work this past thurs and fri.  thurs went wonderfully, and fri was ok with just two little naps.  i look forward to getting back into the full swing of it all.  i am sleeping well  eacfh nite and i am spending a lot of time paying yall back in prayer for all of your prayers which have been going on nonstop since last july. 

i feel like i am really on the mend this time.  of course i will have to learn to eat food without any taste at all since in am on low sodium, diabetic and low potassium diets.  i call it the low taste diet, but i am trying.  made a casserole today and added no salt, just garlic powder , onion powder, pepper and the like.  i did find that sea salt is the same as table salt and substitute salt is made with way too much potassiumm.  it is going to be tough to get off salt.  and, i had no idea of all the potassium that is in foods.  there's like 10 pages of stuff i cannot eat because of potassium.  the docs said i only  have to follow the diets if i want to live for a couple more years.  so, i shall give it a try.

i include any and all of yall who have to live on diets and special foods.  i guess if allyall can do it so can i.

peace and love to you.

frank
Quick Reply
Cancel
Page 1 of 3  •  1 2 3 Next

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook