6 years ago  ::  Mar 04, 2008 - 6:51PM #1
appy20
With my new Ipod shuffle.  It is sooooooooooooooooooooooo  cute.  I mean adorable.  I cannot believe that it has taken me this long to get onto the MP3 bandwagon.  I luuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuv  this thing.  I am absurdly obsessed with it.  It is great for working the booksale.  While I kill my body, I soothe my soul with music. 

This thing is just wayyyyyy too great.
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Mar 06, 2008 - 10:03PM #2
qtbabe
Hey Appy,

You sound like a person truly in love to me :)...enjoy your new lover......and I'm going to seek for mine ...

Cheers
QT:)
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Mar 06, 2008 - 11:18PM #3
appy20
He keeps getting cuter all the time.
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Mar 08, 2008 - 6:56PM #4
JoAllison
LOL! You sound like Buzz. He just got one of those things.

Hey, maybe you might know. I asked him, but he didn't know. Is it big enough for me to download books onto? Our library has downloadable books that disappear at the due date. I'd love to be able to listen to them while at the gym. I'll get one if it is.
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Mar 08, 2008 - 8:00PM #5
appy20
I would think so.  It holds 250 songs which would be comparable to 25 standard cds.  There is also a 2 gb shuffle which holds 500 songs.  I didn't get that one because I really did not think that I would like the darned thing.  It is a perfect personal stereo. I mean perfec.t  No skips, small, the clasp is great.  The sound is awesome.  I just can't believe it.
Quick Reply
Cancel

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook