Important Announcement

See here for an important message regarding the community which has become a read-only site as of October 31.

Switch to Forum Live View The House Wife Club
10 years ago  ::  Feb 21, 2008 - 11:22PM #1
qtbabe
Hello Friends

I've been a house wife for almost but not quite 2 yrs yet.  I thought I should make a House Wife Club in the 30s forum, so we can share our daily stories about children, hubby, work-out activities, cooking and last but not least Gossip!!!!!! lol:).  Since I stay home, I miss gossip the most!  When I was working, my office is CNN center (proudly to say).  It's the most traffic office, and guess what...my boss's office is next door.  She loved me though!!!  The funny thing is I love to hear about what other people say about other people.  I swear to God that I never leak any infos or secrets out to others.  I just enjoy to hear the stories.  Some time, I wonder what they say about me........but I dare NOT to ask......Since I never tell anyone that Mss A said Sh*T about Mss B, no one came to me and tell me that one said bad about me...I only hear the good ones about me.....and that also made me wonder ......as well.  You see I miss all these fun from work, but marriage is more important than career for me at this point of my life.

I wish if you stop by......please feel free to share your story...may be something fun, witty or charming!!!!

Cheers
QT:)
Quick Reply
Cancel
10 years ago  ::  Feb 21, 2008 - 11:22PM #2
qtbabe
Hello Friends

I've been a house wife for almost but not quite 2 yrs yet.  I thought I should make a House Wife Club in the 30s forum, so we can share our daily stories about children, hubby, work-out activities, cooking and last but not least Gossip!!!!!! lol:).  Since I stay home, I miss gossip the most!  When I was working, my office is CNN center (proudly to say).  It's the most traffic office, and guess what...my boss's office is next door.  She loved me though!!!  The funny thing is I love to hear about what other people say about other people.  I swear to God that I never leak any infos or secrets out to others.  I just enjoy to hear the stories.  Some time, I wonder what they say about me........but I dare NOT to ask......Since I never tell anyone that Mss A said Sh*T about Mss B, no one came to me and tell me that one said bad about me...I only hear the good ones about me.....and that also made me wonder ......as well.  You see I miss all these fun from work, but marriage is more important than career for me at this point of my life.

I wish if you stop by......please feel free to share your story...may be something fun, witty or charming!!!!

Cheers
Quick Reply
Cancel
10 years ago  ::  Mar 10, 2008 - 2:27PM #3
qtbabe
I guess this club is not doing so well with the 30 something.  Is it the age group that we don't have housewife? or because of my horrible starting post? 

Just wondering
Quick Reply
Cancel
10 years ago  ::  Mar 12, 2008 - 10:49AM #4
jms1217
Hi, I just joined the group this month, I have been a housewife for the last 21 yrs. look forward to getting to know other housewives. Joy
Quick Reply
Cancel
10 years ago  ::  Mar 12, 2008 - 9:05PM #5
qtbabe
Hi Joy,

Welcome to the club! I'm so happy that you're visiting here....wow...that's amazing! how did you do it? 21 years?????? Congrats!! I should say.....I've been home less than 2 years and it is so hard...but it's getting better now.  I have so much to learn from you!!!  Please stop by often and PLEASE share your joyful days.......

Have a blessing day
Quick Reply
Cancel

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook