6 years ago  ::  Jan 25, 2008 - 3:57AM #1
pmcarol121
February the 4th is world prayer day when christians all over the world are encouraged to pray either in small groups , churches or on their own for all things  , if you are interseted "" THE POWER OF PRAYER "" group is holding all day prayers please feel free to join us  and post your prayers , all are welcome and you may like to join us as a member
God Bless you all
Pauline
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Jan 25, 2008 - 8:46AM #2
oceansdaughter
Thank you Pauline, I will have to look at your group!
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Jan 25, 2008 - 12:08PM #3
VBallR
Thanks for letting us know about that.
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Jan 25, 2008 - 12:08PM #4
VBallR
Thanks for letting us know about that.
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Feb 02, 2008 - 11:11AM #5
harvest99
[QUOTE=pmcarol121;239489]February the 4th is world prayer day when christians all over the world are encouraged to pray either in small groups , churches or on their own for all things  , if you are interseted "" THE POWER OF PRAYER "" group is holding all day prayers please feel free to join us  and post your prayers , all are welcome and you may like to join us as a member
God Bless you all
Pauline[/QUOTE]

thanks, I was thinking it was later this year for some reason. I guess I just lost track... so thanks for bringing it to our attention.
Shirley Dobson is a great chairman for this... and normally I hear it on our radio about this but with working I've nto had much time to listen...
Quick Reply
Cancel

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook