Switch to Forum Live View Need help with an assignment
6 years ago  ::  Aug 03, 2008 - 4:44PM #1
kellyann
Hello my name is Kelly I am 37 and I am finishing up my Bachelors degree and I am taking a course on Womens religious experience at FSU (go noles) . I have to turn in a paper and she ( my instructor) wants me to take ask Catholic women and men about their experience within the church. A bit about my background. I am married to a man that is Catholic and has been for his whole life. I do not go to church as much as I should with him now since our little one was born, and I feel kind of uncomfortable asking the women there since I have not been in a while.... I was brought up in the Seventh Day Adventist Church but have not attended for some time. What I like about the experience in the Catholic Church is the ceremony of it and I think the culture behind it. I also like how they help the comminity. So that is why I am asking this forum.

The questions I have are listed below and you can add any other information that you feel would be of interest to me.

1. Did you choose the Catholic Religion or did you inherit it from your parents? If you converted why did you choose the Catholic church?

2. What roles can women perform within the church? and what do they entail?

3. What roles can a man perform in the Catholic Church?

4. What do you like about the Catholic Church?

5. What do you dislike if anything about the Catholic experience?

6. Tell me a little back ground information about yourself you can change your name etc.

If you do not want to post the answers to this site please email me my name is kelly and my email address is kellyann32305@yahoo.com
Quick Reply
Cancel

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook