Switch to Forum Live View Need your Testimonies of Faith
6 years ago  ::  Jul 31, 2008 - 3:08PM #1
Lolapaloma
Hi everyone. I'm doing research for a friend that is starting a business that will infuse powerful spiritual messages into unique and trendy fragrances and fashion items conveying positive spiritual energy into the world. I'm asking if you would consider writing a 3-5 sentence testimony of your faith . Explain as briefly as you can what is or has gone on in your life, how faith intervened, and who or what "GOD" is to you. It doesn't have to be neat and tidy; you don't have to tie your spiritual journey up with a bow. I'm not looking for a "happy ending" testimony necessarily, because that doesn't accurately reflect real life as a believer. Just a few simple words of what spirtuality and faith means to you in your everyday life.

We want to inspire our audience, and what better way to do that than to ask them directly what inspires them. Thank you for your time and for sharing your journey and your heart.

Peace and love,
Lola
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Apr 15, 2009 - 9:37AM #2
J.A.B.2007

Brief Testimony of Faith

Through every hardship God has seen me through. Through all emotional aches and pains he has guided me. I never doubted the reality of him, because I have no idea where I would be without him. All the abuse I suffered...without God I probably would have wound up being committed to a mental institution for life.

Quick Reply
Cancel

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook