Switch to Forum Live View Cancel this day, please.
6 years ago  ::  Nov 28, 2007 - 2:01PM #1
appy20
It is just one of those. You know.  You get up and everything just goes wrong and you don't feel good to boot.  I am cranky.  Cranky, cranky, cranky.  I think I may have emotionally traumatized Fedex who misdelivered, for the umpteenth time, a package for me. 

My emails don't work.

I have a meeting to go to.

My hair is weird.

All the weird folks are calling me today.

No salesman has refused to call me today.  I traumatized them too.

I do so love my staff though. I really do.  Even if they do keep laughting at me while I am trying to have a cranky day.   I could be a whole lot crankier if they weren't laughing so hard.
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Nov 29, 2007 - 2:10PM #2
MsCGheartofohio
Awwww, appy <<<<>>>>

It was just your day now, wasn't it - if I was there, I'd find you a latte and Rice Krispie treat STAT!!!!

I hope today (Thursday) is better.  Is it today now?  Your thread says it was started yesterday at 7pm.  When I submit a post in the afternoon it goes on with an evening time.  I still haven't figured out what time zone the boards are on.  Is Bnet on Greenwich Mean time?  Is today really today?  Where are we? 

I'm about ready to write this month off myself - fuggeddaboutit!!   

We've had enough, November!  Uncle!!!

:)
Claudia

p.s. see, it's 2:09 p.m. in Columbus, but in Bnet it's 6:52 p.m.   Scooby Doo:  "Hhhuuhhhh?????"
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Nov 29, 2007 - 4:23PM #3
appy20
Today is much better. It could have been as bad but I was determined for it not to be.  My package did get delivered.  Also, I did a small project this morning and was very pleased with the results of it.  One of my staff members is making tremendous progress on another project that I am normally excited about but am just tired of this week. 

Finally, icing on the cake. I splurged and got that latte and a bagel.  I love our coffee shop.  The owner is really sweet.  He gave me some extra latte in a small cup.  I needed the jolt today. 

So, all is good.  Very, very good.  Yesterday was actually funnier than anything.   I had to crack  up after my staff kept laughing at me.  My conversation with Fedex automatic system was funny.   LOL
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Dec 02, 2007 - 12:40AM #4
JoAllison
Claudia,

You can change the time b-net shows you. I think you probably still have it on its default setting (which I think is Greenwich Mean Time). Anyway, if you click on your "My Settings" link up in the top left of the page, then click on "Edit Options", in the 4th section down on that page you can set it to show the time that you're in.

Jo
Quick Reply
Cancel

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook