7 years ago  ::  Nov 21, 2007 - 9:32PM #1
Stardove
Just wanted to wish all those that celebrate this holiday in the USA a Happy Thanksgiving.
Yes I know there is another thread. :)

I certainly feel lots of gratitude this year knowing all my children will be together. We are gathering at my in-laws with our extended family a some friends.

I am grateful for each one of you that comes to this forum and makes it such a special place for us 50+ (AGING GRACEFULLY ~ together) to share our joys and our sorrows. This is a very supportive group. Although we might come from different view points on some things members always pull together in times of need or celebration. You have my sincere thanks as your host.

Beliefnet Community Wide Moderator ~ Peace Love Stardove
Problems? Send a message to Beliefnet_community

The words I speak and write carry energy and power, so I choose them with care and clear purpose. 

Quick Reply
Cancel
7 years ago  ::  Nov 21, 2007 - 9:32PM #2
Stardove
Just wanted to wish all those that celebrate this holiday in the USA a Happy Thanksgiving.
Yes I know there is another thread. :)

I certainly feel lots of gratitude this year knowing all my children will be together. We are gathering at my in-laws with our extended family a some friends.

I am grateful for each one of you that comes to this forum and makes it such a special place for us 50+ (AGING GRACEFULLY ~ together) to share our joys and our sorrows. This is a very supportive group. Although we might come from different view points on some things members always pull together in times of need or celebration. You have my sincere thanks as your host.

The words I speak and write carry energy and power, so I choose them with care and clear purpose. 

Quick Reply
Cancel
7 years ago  ::  Nov 22, 2007 - 7:06AM #3
religionfree
Happy Thanksgiving to all! 

A New Mantra!

"When I don't know who I Am, I follow You
When I know who I am, You & I are One"

Namaste
Quick Reply
Cancel
7 years ago  ::  Nov 22, 2007 - 1:10PM #4
aws720k
Quick Reply
Cancel
7 years ago  ::  Nov 22, 2007 - 1:11PM #5
Stardove

Quick Reply
Cancel

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook