Page 1 of 2  •  1 2 Next
Switch to Forum Live View Natalee Holloway ~ Three Arrested
7 years ago  ::  Nov 21, 2007 - 6:01PM #1
Stardove
3 re-arrested in Aruba disappearance of U.S. teen

Will justice finally happen Natalee Holloway and her family?

From link:

Three young men previously detained as suspects in the 2005 disappearance of American teenager Natalee Holloway were re-arrested Wednesday, the Aruban public prosecutor's office said, citing new evidence in the case.

Holloway disappeared on May 30, 2005, hours before she was scheduled to fly home to Alabama after a high school graduation trip to this Dutch Caribbean resort island.
The 18-year-old was last seen in public leaving a bar with the three young men who now are again suspects in her disappearance.

Dutch teenager Joran van der Sloot and two Surinamese brothers, Satish and Deepak Kalpoe, were arrested on suspicion of involvement in manslaughter and causing seriously bodily harm that caused the death of the American teenager, the prosecutor's office said in a statement.

Continued at link.
Beliefnet Community Wide Moderator ~ Peace Love Stardove
Problems? Send a message to Beliefnet_community

The words I speak and write carry energy and power, so I choose them with care and clear purpose. 

Quick Reply
Cancel
7 years ago  ::  Nov 21, 2007 - 7:21PM #2
k-bearsmom
I read the article Star and we can only HOPE this is a breakthrough!
Justice is so important, but just for the Holloways to finally KNOW the "what and where" of thier daughters disappearance would be such a relief! There cannot be any sense of being able to put their beloved child to rest until these questions are answered.
I just can't even imagine their agony of not knowing!
Quick Reply
Cancel
7 years ago  ::  Nov 21, 2007 - 10:21PM #3
Giliana
I hadn't heard this but it's about time.  Even Dr. Phil (yuck) got involved, so I read.  My friend, a trivia queen, informed me the other day that John Ramsey and Natalee's mother are now an item.  I hadn't heard this either, so don't know what truth this holds. So what, you say?  My feeling, exactly.
Quick Reply
Cancel
7 years ago  ::  Nov 21, 2007 - 10:52PM #4
Stardove
It would most difficult loosing a child and then not knowing the truth. I hope this is the beginning of some answers for the Holloway family.

As to the rumor it's on Google with over 30,000 hits and FOX news being the main source.

John Ramsey and Beth Twitty (link)-- aka the parents of JonBenet Ramsey and Natalee Holloway -- are supposedly dating, according to a FOX News report, but JonBenet's dad said yesterday that they're just "special friends" grown out of the tragedy that befell both of them. Lin Wood -- the Atlanta lawyer who represents both Ramsey and Twitty separately -- describes the pair to the AP as "friends who have a great deal of admiration for each other." Is that the sound of spin we're hearing?

The couple, according to the report, have been spotted "holding hands and kissing" in Mountain Brook, Ala. where Twitty lives. Ramsey's wife Patsy died earlier this year of cancer, and Twitty divorced her ex-husband (not Natalee's dad) last December.

Were she alive, JonBenet Ramsey would be 17 years old. Natalee, who is presumed dead after disappearing in Aruba in 2005, would be 20.

The words I speak and write carry energy and power, so I choose them with care and clear purpose. 

Quick Reply
Cancel
7 years ago  ::  Nov 21, 2007 - 7:21PM #5
k-bearsmom
I read the article Star and we can only HOPE this is a breakthrough!
Justice is so important, but just for the Holloways to finally KNOW the "what and where" of thier daughters disappearance would be such a relief! There cannot be any sense of being able to put their beloved child to rest until these questions are answered.
I just can't even imagine their agony of not knowing!
Quick Reply
Cancel
7 years ago  ::  Nov 21, 2007 - 10:21PM #6
Giliana
I hadn't heard this but it's about time.  Even Dr. Phil (yuck) got involved, so I read.  My friend, a trivia queen, informed me the other day that John Ramsey and Natalee's mother are now an item.  I hadn't heard this either, so don't know what truth this holds. So what, you say?  My feeling, exactly.
Quick Reply
Cancel
7 years ago  ::  Nov 21, 2007 - 10:52PM #7
Stardove
It would most difficult loosing a child and then not knowing the truth. I hope this is the beginning of some answers for the Holloway family.

As to the rumor it's on Google with over 30,000 hits and FOX news being the main source.

John Ramsey and Beth Twitty (link)-- aka the parents of JonBenet Ramsey and Natalee Holloway -- are supposedly dating, according to a FOX News report, but JonBenet's dad said yesterday that they're just "special friends" grown out of the tragedy that befell both of them. Lin Wood -- the Atlanta lawyer who represents both Ramsey and Twitty separately -- describes the pair to the AP as "friends who have a great deal of admiration for each other." Is that the sound of spin we're hearing?

The couple, according to the report, have been spotted "holding hands and kissing" in Mountain Brook, Ala. where Twitty lives. Ramsey's wife Patsy died earlier this year of cancer, and Twitty divorced her ex-husband (not Natalee's dad) last December.

Were she alive, JonBenet Ramsey would be 17 years old. Natalee, who is presumed dead after disappearing in Aruba in 2005, would be 20.

Quick Reply
Cancel
7 years ago  ::  Nov 26, 2007 - 5:53AM #8
barblee
This story and how it has evolved has been such a travesty of justice.  Bungle isn't the word for it.  I pray now that they get it right and the charges can stick.  The Kalpoe's, the Vandersloot young man  and VanDerSloot's dad know exactly what happened to Ms. Holloway.  God bless the Holloway's.  They have been through it.
Quick Reply
Cancel
7 years ago  ::  Nov 26, 2007 - 6:46PM #9
Hatman
The last news I heard on the subject was that the police had been continuously monitoring the conversations of all 3 suspects, and that at least one has said something incriminating.

Time will tell, and I certainly hope that they are compelled to disclose the location of the body, assuming she has passed.

Warmest regards-

Hatman
"History records that the moneychangers have used every form of abuse, deceit, intrigue, and violent means possible to maintain their control over governments by controlling money and it's issuance."
-- James Madison(1751-1836), Father of the Constitution for the USA, 4th US President
Quick Reply
Cancel
7 years ago  ::  Nov 29, 2007 - 11:51AM #10
Giliana
Staying away from the news, of late.  I am so fed up with endless coverage of the same events as well as all the never-ending crap and corruption.  When a news freak, this tends to cast a shadow on the unrelated so am taking a break from all the tragedy, which is unusal for me, while trying to capture the Christmas spirit.  Yes, I know, I'm fortunate to have a choice!
Quick Reply
Cancel
Page 1 of 2  •  1 2 Next

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook