Page 1 of 16  •  1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 16 Next
Switch to Forum Live View Any 30 somethings here???
7 years ago  ::  Oct 29, 2007 - 9:34PM #1
qtbabe
hello all....

Just want to see who's hanging around here? pls introduce yourself and where you've been hanging out on this B'net.....
Quick Reply
Cancel
7 years ago  ::  Oct 29, 2007 - 9:34PM #2
qtbabe
hello all....

Just want to see who's hanging around here? pls introduce yourself and where you've been hanging out on this B'net.....
Quick Reply
Cancel
7 years ago  ::  Nov 05, 2007 - 3:55PM #3
Nightowl35
Hi. I'm Nightowl and newly 35. :) I mostly hang around the "Spiritual not Religious", "Buddhism" and "Secular" threads.
Quick Reply
Cancel
7 years ago  ::  Nov 05, 2007 - 3:58PM #4
Gennykaye
Gennykaye here.

I mostly hang out in "Discuss Mormonism" and the "Beliefnet Village Green" but can be seen popping in just about everywhere!
Quick Reply
Cancel
7 years ago  ::  Nov 05, 2007 - 3:55PM #5
Nightowl35
Hi. I'm Nightowl and newly 35. :) I mostly hang around the "Spiritual not Religious", "Buddhism" and "Secular" threads.
Quick Reply
Cancel
7 years ago  ::  Nov 05, 2007 - 3:58PM #6
Gennykaye
Gennykaye here.

I mostly hang out in "Discuss Mormonism" and the "Beliefnet Village Green" but can be seen popping in just about everywhere!
Quick Reply
Cancel
7 years ago  ::  Nov 06, 2007 - 10:47AM #7
piecesofthewhole
Hello!

I'm 31... so I guess that's officially "in my thirties".  :-)

I mostly hang out on the politics boards, though I truly despise politcs... odd huh?  Well, maybe despise is too strong a word...   

Anyway, it's nice to meet all of you.
Quick Reply
Cancel
7 years ago  ::  Nov 13, 2007 - 6:49PM #8
qtbabe
Hello all,

Thank you for stopping by, it's my pleasure to get to know you.....I'm 36 and getting to 37 soon....not looking forward to it though :)....

How do you like your 30s so far?? anythings different compare to the teens and 20s???  Letsee, my teens were too busy with school and no party nor boys. My 20s got married and colleges, graduated and got penny paid job and got to dollars signs paid job after 2 yrs.  I was proud of the progress but still in the bottom compare to some one else.  Late 20s, fighting for stablized marriage and focussed on carreer.  Early 30s, got to where I love my job, great paid in the thousands $ signs but marriage went to the South pole:).  Mid 30s, got the 6 fingers (I spelled it right!lol) with carreer and decided to retire and work on marriage....I thought there is no more room to improve in my carreer....took my hubby's offer staying home and take care the kids and cooking.  I've been home for 18 months now.  It was painful, but got used to it now.   However, still working on the spending diet.  Please let me know if you have a method for it.......

Cheers!
QT:)
P.S  Looking forward to make friends with y'all in the 30s......
Quick Reply
Cancel
7 years ago  ::  Nov 15, 2007 - 9:56PM #9
SugaPratt
how is marriage now.... i will be celebrating 1 year in about 8 days
Quick Reply
Cancel
7 years ago  ::  Nov 15, 2007 - 9:58PM #10
SugaPratt
new to site really haven't "hung' anywhere
Quick Reply
Cancel