Page 117 of 137  •  Prev 1 ... 115 116 117 118 119 ... 137 Next
Switch to Forum Live View
Sticky: The Magic Bus
2 years ago  ::  Apr 30, 2012 - 9:39AM #1161
Karma_yeshe_dorje

This afternoon I posted an AUD 1k (USD 1042) excess cheque to my cycling association's insurer. Then this evening I got a nasty phone call from the other party's (driver's) Chinese friend!

Seven years ago, I toured southern Alberta.

Quick Reply
Cancel
2 years ago  ::  Apr 30, 2012 - 9:41AM #1162
Karma_yeshe_dorje

Seven years ago, I toured southern Alberta.

The elbow is healed. And today I hiked for the first time in a month!

I posted an AUD 1,000 (USD 1042) excess cheque to my cycling association's insurer. And I got a nasty phone call from the other party's (driver's) Chinese friend!

Quick Reply
Cancel
2 years ago  ::  Apr 30, 2012 - 9:48AM #1163
Karma_yeshe_dorje

I've reported inability to post a message! This bug is bugging me!

I've been to Alberta.

Today I dealt with insurance matters about the crash.

And I hiked with a friend.

Quick Reply
Cancel
2 years ago  ::  Apr 30, 2012 - 1:47PM #1164
Callielou

Oh Karma, I feel for you having to deal with insurance companies!! Hang in there..don't give-in to them.

I've been to Alberta too, wanted to visit again...it's sooo beautiful there.

Glad to hear your elbow has healed.

You spoke of a bug. Is the bug here on BN or one in your computer?

Quick Reply
Cancel
2 years ago  ::  Apr 30, 2012 - 8:41PM #1165
Karma_yeshe_dorje

I was surprised to find a prickly pear cactus in the badlands at Drumheller!

I had thought that this site wasn't immediately updating this thread with the posts that I made.

Would you pop in to the This or that, and The person below me threads?

Quick Reply
Cancel
2 years ago  ::  Apr 30, 2012 - 9:56PM #1166
Callielou

Sure Karma, I'll pop in those games for you. They are my least favorites, but I will post something. You need to play some of the others that are frequented. You might enjoy the "Word Game Association." Give it a try. 

Pictures aren't necessary on any of the games.

Quick Reply
Cancel
2 years ago  ::  May 01, 2012 - 11:58PM #1167
Karma_yeshe_dorje

Last Sunday, the Peace Bus was in town!

Quick Reply
Cancel
2 years ago  ::  May 02, 2012 - 8:19PM #1168
Callielou

Karma, I don't like or approve of the war in Afghanistan or Iraq either. Something else I don't like or approve of is.....the USA giving many billions of dollars yearly to various countries countries around the world !!  Most of them hate America. Ron Paul would have put a stop to ALL of this nonsense.

In case you don't know Ron Paul, he was one of the candidates that was running for president here in America. He will not be elected. The madness and nonsense will continue regardless of which candidate wins, Romney or Obama.

Not that Ron Paul was my candidate of choice, but he would have ended the wars, brought our troops home that are scattered around all over the world (offering protection for those countries) and stopped giving other countries our money, billions of dollars yearly. This was his campaign platform.

That part of his campaign I agreed with.

Quick Reply
Cancel
2 years ago  ::  May 04, 2012 - 11:05PM #1169
Karma_yeshe_dorje

Callielou:

I read that Newt's campaign ran out of money.

And I recall having been told that your President was likely to scrape a second term.

Quick Reply
Cancel
2 years ago  ::  May 05, 2012 - 1:47AM #1170
Callielou

Karma, Newt was my man. Remember when I asked you about a world government? You thought that was far-fetched........it's not. It's in the makings as we speak. That was the design plan all along. The world will be just one huge happy poor country governed by the United Nations.

Yes, our current president has a great possibility of winning again. The above statement is what that political party desires.

I don't usually get involved in politics on Beliefnet.....but just couldn't help it this time.

Karma, this is nothing personal toward you at all. Hope you don't take it that way. I'm just angry at our government over here. A lot of us here are, about 50%.

I won't speak of politics any more on this thread. It's totally off topic. This is suppose to be a fun thread.

If you want to discuss it more...write me a message.

Quick Reply
Cancel
Page 117 of 137  •  Prev 1 ... 115 116 117 118 119 ... 137 Next

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook