Page 1 of 66  •  1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 66 Next
Switch to Forum Live View Word Association Game
7 years ago  ::  Oct 21, 2007 - 3:24PM #1
Stardove
If you don't like game that is okay, but the word association has been part of the Aging Gracefully discussions for so long I'm adding it. Please don't fuss here. Start a new thread to complain. :eek:

For new members a word is given and you reply with what you think when you read the word. I'm starting with what is currently taking place at Beliefnet.

Changes ;)
Beliefnet Community Wide Moderator ~ Peace Love Stardove
Problems? Send a message to Beliefnet_community

The words I speak and write carry energy and power, so I choose them with care and clear purpose. 

Quick Reply
Cancel
7 years ago  ::  Oct 22, 2007 - 1:11PM #2
Softsilk
flexibility
Any fool can make things bigger, more complex, and more violent. It takes a touch of genius -- and a lot of courage -- to move in the opposite direction. --  Albert Einstein
Quick Reply
Cancel
7 years ago  ::  Oct 22, 2007 - 1:22PM #3
Stardove
We have to have 10 charaters??? This is a glitch that I don't like, My word is. (you may have to include this phrase in order to post.

Yoga

The words I speak and write carry energy and power, so I choose them with care and clear purpose. 

Quick Reply
Cancel
7 years ago  ::  Oct 22, 2007 - 3:31PM #4
VBallR
Meditate...
Quick Reply
Cancel
7 years ago  ::  Oct 23, 2007 - 4:37AM #5
Softsilk
[QUOTE=stardove;14029]We have to have 10 charaters??? This is a glitch that I don't like, My word is. (you may have to include this phrase in order to post.

Yoga[/QUOTE]

hunh? I be confused. you mean on this thread we cannot post a single word response that is less than 10 characters? how did you discover this? feel free to email me an answer and then delete this post if you want to keep this thread on just the word association part.
Any fool can make things bigger, more complex, and more violent. It takes a touch of genius -- and a lot of courage -- to move in the opposite direction. --  Albert Einstein
Quick Reply
Cancel
7 years ago  ::  Oct 23, 2007 - 8:17AM #6
AintKatie

VBallR wrote:

Meditate...

illuminate

Quick Reply
Cancel
7 years ago  ::  Oct 23, 2007 - 12:03PM #7
VBallR
enlighten...
Quick Reply
Cancel
7 years ago  ::  Oct 23, 2007 - 12:08PM #8
Softsilk
trip the light fantastic
Quick Reply
Cancel
7 years ago  ::  Oct 23, 2007 - 12:15PM #9
Stardove

softsilk wrote:

hunh? I be confused. you mean on this thread we cannot post a single word response that is less than 10 characters? how did you discover this?

Hi Maggie, when I put in the single word yoga. A window popped up and said 10 characters. I noticed some......... added that would also work.

Excuse us and please continue the game...Can't remember what the last word was. :eek:

Quick Reply
Cancel
7 years ago  ::  Oct 23, 2007 - 12:17PM #10
Softsilk
trip the light fantastic

[thanks for the details Stardove] M.
Quick Reply
Cancel
Page 1 of 66  •  1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 66 Next

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook