Switch to Forum Live View Elvis Presley Paper Doll Inquiry
7 years ago  ::  Oct 17, 2007 - 3:47PM #1
CarpathianPeasant
Somewhere around the first of June I posted a note in the old Beliefnet about an Elvis Presley paper doll I had posted on another site as a public service (?). As I, personally, don't appreciate Elvis, after people had a chance to copy it, I dumped it out of all of my files. Subsequently....

Among other things, on another (private) message board I started posting some of the other paper doll images I have and one lady started copying them down for her granddaughter that she baby-sits. We're talking general public here, and I figured if I am going to be doing that there or anywhere else, Elvis might be worth including -- some people think he's the greatest thing on earth.

If anyone downloaded the image, could you send it to me or at least post a link or something in here? I'd rather not ask that site owner where it was first posted, as that's the place that ran me out a couple of weeks ago.

Thanks.

CP
Quick Reply
Cancel
7 years ago  ::  Oct 17, 2007 - 9:41PM #2
Stardove
CP, if the image is out there have you clicked on it to see if you can save to your computer? Some sites have this blocked, but more times than not you can get pictures from sites.

Another suggestion is use Google Images. Type in Elvis paper doll. That should give you some pictures. I use Google Images all the time. Go to Google and click on the image tab then type what ever you are looking for.
Beliefnet Community Wide Moderator ~ Peace Love Stardove
Problems? Send a message to Beliefnet_community

The words I speak and write carry energy and power, so I choose them with care and clear purpose. 

Quick Reply
Cancel
7 years ago  ::  Oct 18, 2007 - 12:54AM #3
CarpathianPeasant
[QUOTE=stardove;5450]CP, if the image is out there have you clicked on it to see if you can save to your computer? Some sites have this blocked, but more times than not you can get pictures from sites.

Another suggestion is use Google Images. Type in Elvis paper doll. That should give you some pictures. I use Google Images all the time. Go to Google and click on the image tab then type what ever you are looking for.[/QUOTE]

Thanks, Stardove, but....

1.  I deleted the files, Photobucket, my own, the original email, etc. -- if you delete or move in Photobucket, the link is disconnected; the image is NOT there.  If someone copied it BEFORE I deleted it, they have a copy.   

2.  As I know my Dover samples are copyright free, I don't really want any other.  I don't have time to inquire about or try to figure out what else is or is not copyright free.  Besides, that, that one is like -- in style and size -- the other paper dolls I have posted for the lady.
Quick Reply
Cancel
7 years ago  ::  Oct 18, 2007 - 12:54AM #4
CarpathianPeasant
[QUOTE=stardove;5450]CP, if the image is out there have you clicked on it to see if you can save to your computer? Some sites have this blocked, but more times than not you can get pictures from sites.

Another suggestion is use Google Images. Type in Elvis paper doll. That should give you some pictures. I use Google Images all the time. Go to Google and click on the image tab then type what ever you are looking for.[/QUOTE]

Thanks, Stardove, but....

1.  I deleted the files, Photobucket, my own, the original email, etc. -- if you delete or move in Photobucket, the link is disconnected; the image is NOT there.  If someone copied it BEFORE I deleted it, they have a copy.   

2.  As I know my Dover samples are copyright free, I don't really want any other.  I don't have time to inquire about or try to figure out what else is or is not copyright free.  Besides, that, that one is like -- in style and size -- the other paper dolls I have posted for the lady.
Quick Reply
Cancel

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook