Page 2 of 2  •  Prev 1 2
7 years ago  ::  Oct 20, 2007 - 12:55AM #11
Stardove

giliana wrote:

Speaking of profile differences, has anyone any idea about how to change one's email address, as I can neither find mine in my profile, nor can I find a place to insert it. I must still sign in under my old one, which is supposed to be a no-no.

Giliana, eventually we will be able to do make changes in the user CP (control panel) but not yet. This forum is about changing emails.

Check at http://community.beliefnet.com/forums/s … php?t=1003

Beliefnet Community Wide Moderator ~ Peace Love Stardove
Problems? Send a message to Beliefnet_community

The words I speak and write carry energy and power, so I choose them with care and clear purpose. 

Quick Reply
Cancel
7 years ago  ::  Oct 20, 2007 - 1:09PM #12
Giliana
Thanks, SD, have attempted to search this out, all over the place.
Quick Reply
Cancel
7 years ago  ::  Oct 20, 2007 - 3:54PM #13
liddlelun
Okay Guys,
I have a question.  I've gotten several requests to be on people's *friends* lists, and I have tried to send out similar requests to others and they won't go through.  I keep getting a message saying that these people are already members of B'Net and therefore no invitation is needed. 

Aaaaarrrrrrgggggghhhhhh!!!!!!   

Please tell me what I'm doing wrong, and how to do it correctly.
Quick Reply
Cancel
7 years ago  ::  Oct 20, 2007 - 4:16PM #14
aws720k
Liddlelun ~ You have to go to that person's profile and then click on "invite as friend" next to their picture.

You can locate a member's profile by either clicking on their username...or putting their username in the "search" space located at the top of this page.

Good luck! [having fun yet?  ;)] ~ Annie
Quick Reply
Cancel
7 years ago  ::  Oct 20, 2007 - 10:53PM #15
liddlelun
Thanks Annie!
Quick Reply
Cancel
7 years ago  ::  Oct 21, 2007 - 4:29AM #16
religionfree
[QUOTE=aws720k;1853]Jo ~ The "flashing" must be Firefox 'cause Vern is having the same problem.  No flashes with IE...so far.

CP, I see you fixed the info in your profile.  Good that you caught that! I hope everybody else shows up HERE soon.[/QUOTE]

If you are using Firefox, go into FF update tool and initiate the Ad Blocker function.  The flashing will most likely cease and desist.
"When I don't know who I Am, I follow You
When I know who I am, You & I are One"

Namaste
Quick Reply
Cancel
7 years ago  ::  Oct 21, 2007 - 4:31AM #17
religionfree
The colored dot next to our online names allows people to view all of our posts.  Can we turn that on and off?  And, how?
"When I don't know who I Am, I follow You
When I know who I am, You & I are One"

Namaste
Quick Reply
Cancel
7 years ago  ::  Oct 21, 2007 - 2:24PM #18
Stardove

religionfree wrote:

The colored dot next to our online names allows people to view all of our posts. Can we turn that on and off? And, how?

RF, I don't know the answer to your question. I looked at the User CP (control panel), but didn't see an answer there. I suggest you either write staff which might take a while to get a reply. A quicker way is go to the New Beliefnet Community and go to the Question & Answer forum and ask there. BeliefnetGrace seems to be answering questions and looking for answers she doesn't know at that forum.

Here is the link: http://www.community.beliefnet.com/foru … .php?f=344

Beliefnet Community Wide Moderator ~ Peace Love Stardove
Problems? Send a message to Beliefnet_community

The words I speak and write carry energy and power, so I choose them with care and clear purpose. 

Quick Reply
Cancel
Page 2 of 2  •  Prev 1 2

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook