Important Announcement

See here for an important message regarding the community which has become a read-only site as of October 31.

Switch to Forum Live View Dressing up for Halloween
10 years ago  ::  Oct 13, 2007 - 11:13PM #1
Beliefnetsabee
Do you still dress up for Halloween? Post a photo of you in your costume here.
I always remember that for every word typed there is a real person sitting behind the keyboard.
Quick Reply
Cancel
10 years ago  ::  Oct 17, 2007 - 12:55AM #2
lil_lamb
i have been a killer bee for the last 15 years. i can now no longer wear any other costume. pics... ok. i'm gonna have to figure that one out...

Sincerely,

lil_lamb
Quick Reply
Cancel
10 years ago  ::  Oct 25, 2007 - 4:19PM #3
my_wheel_life
I have a disability that necessitates the use of a wheelchair.  For the last, oh, I dunno, fifteen years or so, I've wanted to dress up like a tank for Halloween.  It SHOULD be easy to do... you would essentially just need a cardboard shell, paint it army green or some such, along with the treads on the bottom of the tank, and a tube for the barrel of the large caliber gun.

I haven't been able to put the tank together yet, because something always seems to happen around Halloween, but one of these years... ;-)
Quick Reply
Cancel
10 years ago  ::  Oct 28, 2007 - 11:06AM #4
fatherlove
I don't have any pics but I once dressed up as a woman for Halloween. I was the ugliest woman anyone had ever seen! haha Another year, I dressed up as Snake Eyes(from GI Joe) It was a real blast! I might be in my thirties but I still like to have fun!
Quick Reply
Cancel

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook