Page 4 of 4  •  Prev 1 2 3 4
6 years ago  ::  Apr 13, 2008 - 5:08PM #31
CLHazz
Gee it's been a long while since I've hit the 30s board. Anyway I am having problems with uploading and emailing pictures, one I've done(upload but can't remember how, the other I've never done) I just posted in my journal and am asking for help. I have kodak easy share. It sounds so simple, but to a novice who doesn't pick up her camera nearly as much as she should be it is frustrating. So here I am saying : Help!
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Apr 13, 2008 - 5:08PM #32
CLHazz
Gee it's been a long while since I've hit the 30s board. Anyway I am having problems with uploading and emailing pictures, one I've done(upload but can't remember how, the other I've never done) I just posted in my journal and am asking for help. I have kodak easy share. It sounds so simple, but to a novice who doesn't pick up her camera nearly as much as she should be it is frustrating. So here I am saying : Help!
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Apr 17, 2008 - 8:05PM #33
Lillygirl333
Hello eveyone new to the site and wanted to stop in on the 30's board and say hello I am 37 myself and just looking to meet new positive people who are looking to learn, and be a support to others in the process. Please stop by my spot anytime and say hello or just to chat. Thanks for listening and have a beautiful eveing everyone.
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Apr 17, 2008 - 8:06PM #34
Sacrificialgoddess
Welcome!  We are glad to have you!  :D
Dark Energy. It can be found in the observable Universe. Found in ratios of 75% more than any other substance. Dark Energy. It can be found in religious extremists, in cheerleaders. To come to the conclusion that Dark signifies mean and malevolent would define 75% of the Universe as an evil force. Alternatively, to think that some cheerleaders don't have razors in their snatch is to be foolishly unarmed.

-- Tori Amos
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Apr 17, 2008 - 8:05PM #35
Lillygirl333
Hello eveyone new to the site and wanted to stop in on the 30's board and say hello I am 37 myself and just looking to meet new positive people who are looking to learn, and be a support to others in the process. Please stop by my spot anytime and say hello or just to chat. Thanks for listening and have a beautiful eveing everyone.
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Apr 17, 2008 - 8:06PM #36
Sacrificialgoddess
Welcome!  We are glad to have you!  :D
Dark Energy. It can be found in the observable Universe. Found in ratios of 75% more than any other substance. Dark Energy. It can be found in religious extremists, in cheerleaders. To come to the conclusion that Dark signifies mean and malevolent would define 75% of the Universe as an evil force. Alternatively, to think that some cheerleaders don't have razors in their snatch is to be foolishly unarmed.

-- Tori Amos
Quick Reply
Cancel
5 years ago  ::  Apr 15, 2009 - 9:40AM #37
J.A.B.2007

I sure wish I would remember to come here more often. My bad. How is everyone? I hope some people see my posts. I highly doubt there are any cookies left from a year ago, but perhaps you can make a new batch. LOL

Quick Reply
Cancel
Page 4 of 4  •  Prev 1 2 3 4

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook