Switch to Forum Live View confused. need advice. dont know where else to go
5 years ago  ::  Feb 21, 2010 - 5:02AM #1
Jessuca

Hi.

I am not sure if I am looking for advice in the right place (this site) but I thought I might aswell give it a try.I believe that there are many things wrong with me, I just dont know what to do or where to go. Anyone with advice please let me know.

A brief summary of my issues: Basically I put my self in situations that I know I should no place myself in but I do not know how to stop.

Im currently in high school, my issue started my freshman year.

Since the age of 14 I have been meeting guys online and forming "relationships" with them. At first it started off with just calling guys over the phone and talking sexually with these guys. I saw it as fun, I am just realizing that there was something wrong.     Since I got a webcam, now I perform sexual acts with random guys and girls on my webcam. I have my own site where I post revealing pictures of myself online for guys to see...I have just started to realize that I have been doing this for the past 3.5 years because I am INSECURE and I like the compliments for people I dont know. This needs to stop.

My original thought was to go to my family about this, but all it could cause is trouble. My family is strongly christian, and if they found out about any of this I dont know what they would do to me, probably ignore me for the rest of my life. The LAST thing i want to do is disappoint my parents.

HOW DO I GET MYSELF TO STOP ALL THESE ACTS? Im tired of the webcam shows, phone sex with guys and putting up revealing pics on websites. I tried to stop once, it didnt work.... I need advice please

*also please dont judge me on what I have done in the past, I am looking to change and I hope everyone notices that

- Jess

Quick Reply
Cancel
5 years ago  ::  Feb 28, 2010 - 7:26AM #2
shayn

Well it seems like almost every other girl, you want to feel special, and you feed off of attention. Adding to that you say you have low self-esteem and don't respect yourself. So the question is: How can you feel special, get attention, feel better about and respect yourself?

Maybe a boyfriend, though you'll have to refuse him sexual favors just so he'll like you, and only have sex if both of you want to. Friends? I suppose they could support you and give you attention. You could find something you're good at, some sort of hobby, like a martial art or some sort of instrument, painting maybe? I suppose you should also see a psychologist or therapist or any other type of head doctor, you might have a disorder, or you may have become addicted to doing these acts.

But for the most part just fill your time, so that the end of the day you have no energy left to do these things. You might also consider telling a family member, most likely the parent you trust the most, if you're actually sorry about what you did and are committed to trying to change, if they're truly 'strongly christian', they should try to help you, also: if you're family doesn't try to help they obviously don't love you like they should and therefore aren't worth your time, that may be hard to accept but it's the truth.

You're family should almost always be the ones you go to help for first when it's something serious, they may be angry with you but unless they're some sort of evil family who can't accept anything new and refuse to help their daughter, you probably won't be excommunicated.

Good luck, and call me when you're less crazy, I wouldn't mind tapping a freak like you.

Quick Reply
Cancel
5 years ago  ::  Feb 28, 2010 - 8:51AM #3
Jessuca

Feb 28, 2010 -- 7:26AM, shayn wrote:

Well it seems like almost every other girl, you want to feel special, and you feed off of attention. Adding to that you say you have low self-esteem and don't respect yourself. So the question is: How can you feel special, get attention, feel better about and respect yourself?

Maybe a boyfriend, though you'll have to refuse him sexual favors just so he'll like you, and only have sex if both of you want to. Friends? I suppose they could support you and give you attention. You could find something you're good at, some sort of hobby, like a martial art or some sort of instrument, painting maybe? I suppose you should also see a psychologist or therapist or any other type of head doctor, you might have a disorder, or you may have become addicted to doing these acts.

But for the most part just fill your time, so that the end of the day you have no energy left to do these things. You might also consider telling a family member, most likely the parent you trust the most, if you're actually sorry about what you did and are committed to trying to change, if they're truly 'strongly christian', they should try to help you, also: if you're family doesn't try to help they obviously don't love you like they should and therefore aren't worth your time, that may be hard to accept but it's the truth.

You're family should almost always be the ones you go to help for first when it's something serious, they may be angry with you but unless they're some sort of evil family who can't accept anything new and refuse to help their daughter, you probably won't be excommunicated.

Good luck, and call me when you're less crazy, I wouldn't mind tapping a freak like you.

thanks for the advice

lol the last line made laugh

Quick Reply
Cancel
4 years ago  ::  May 23, 2010 - 1:42AM #4
vishal

Hello jess

Do you now have some control over yourself? Is your life now in order?

Well, I will suggest that you need to feel and realize why the things you mentioned are wrong and then realize what the purpose of life really is. That will help you see these things as trivial and utter time waste and you will 'naturally' be want to avoid them.

But remember, it is not as easily done as said.

Quick Reply
Cancel

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook