4 years ago  ::  Nov 29, 2009 - 3:43PM #1
Queensofusa

So heres the issue Iam Catholic I love being it but when I entered my Freshmen year of Highschool my faith and beliefs started to change. Iam pro gay, pro abortion, and pro other things. But people dont understand why I believe this. I think that you should be happy anyway you want to be. My religion teacher is very opioniative he says that if you have an abortion, premed sex, are gay and just go against the catholic faith you will go to Hell. But iam really confused can anyone help me pleaseee??Embarassed

** Confused Catholic **

Quick Reply
Cancel
4 years ago  ::  Jan 02, 2010 - 7:56AM #2
Eyestothestars

"So heres the issue I am Catholic I love being it but when I entered my Freshmen year of Highschool my faith and beliefs started to change. Iam pro gay, pro abortion, and pro other things. But people dont understand why I believe this. I think that you should be happy anyway you want to be. My religion teacher is very opioniative he says that if you have an abortion, premed sex, are gay and just go against the catholic faith you will go to Hell. But iam really confused can anyone help me pleaseee??"

You're starting to mature, and naturally your beliefs may change. Now I'm not saying Catholicism is immature, but as a nearly 16 year old I have in the last year and a half gone from Atheist to Christian to UU.

And I'm still not done. Point being, think it over. Don't be afraid of changing. Do not disregard your gut feelings, and do not disregard your rational thought processes.

And don't listen to your religion teacher. He sounds like a bigot.

Does that help?

Quick Reply
Cancel

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook