Switch to Forum Live View bisexual maybe lesbian
6 years ago  ::  Jun 15, 2008 - 10:48AM #1
kiisha
i currently interested in girls. i just find them sexy n hot. i don't know what is wrong with me. is there something wrong with me ?? after i broke up with my ex bf. . i have dated 6 girls. some confess to me they like me. but i just can't accept them as i feel awkward. then recently, i just broke up with my 1st gf. i need help. i can't forget my 1st ex gf. what should i do now?
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Jun 17, 2008 - 7:53PM #2
defy_gravity
Nothing is wrong with you.  You're just attracted to girls and guys.  I think that you should stop dating for a while to focus on yourself and how you are feeling.
Just my 2 cents.  I hope it helps.
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Jul 09, 2008 - 6:10AM #3
mikartt
Have you analyzed why u broke up with your bf? Was it traumatic? Could this have affected why you find girls hot? I know some one who has turned to girls because she got a really deep disappointment with a guy.....she said dhe don't want to see another man. I wonder what will happen when she gets a really deep disappointment with her gf.....
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Jul 12, 2008 - 9:13PM #4
chrstn
Nothing wrong with you....lol wow i really thought i would have more to say but i guess not... its this simple their is nothing wrong with you.... and thats it :)
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Mar 02, 2009 - 9:13PM #5
Zablebermel

Dec 31, 1969 -- 6:00PM, SwEEt BaBY JaM wrote:

i guess there's nothing wrong with you being a bi or les.what's important is that you know now that you are capable of having a relationship with both sexes and you don't deny it...being honest to yourself and being accustomed with your gender is what matters most.;)

there is nothing wrong with liking girls, as long as you are not malicious to others and honest to yourself, you've got nothing to worry about.l

Quick Reply
Cancel

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook