Switch to Forum Live View Interested in Islam :)
6 years ago  ::  Dec 20, 2008 - 5:58PM #1
Nyx_The_Seeker
Asalamu Alaykum!

I'm a former christian-turned-pagan-turned-agnostic-turned-slightly-christian again who is once again very annoyed with Catholicism and the Church in general.  I don't really know how I ended up starting to research Islam a few days ago, but I did.

Here I am.  What do you feel are the most important aspects of Islam?  Besides Loving and Obeying Allah (swt) and believing that Muhammad (pbuh) is his final messenger.

*if I made any mistakes above please feel free to correct me*

Nyx
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Dec 21, 2008 - 9:25PM #2
Nyx_The_Seeker
I'm really excited, I've bought a few books, and found tons of websites about Islam and being Muslim. 

That is so amazing.  I mean just being surrounded by religion 100% of the time, like going thru the day and knowing, "ok, its 45 minutes until my next prayer!"  That must be an amazing feeling.

I'm really getting a feel for this deen, and it is so interesting, and makes a lot more sense than anything else I've ever tried.

Thanks so much for being so welcoming, I will definitely keep your email handy incase I have any more questions!
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Jun 02, 2009 - 1:23PM #3
Sufyan

Hi there,

I'm interesed in your experiance about Islam, how did you converted to Islam and how old are you? where are from? all the story plz

Many Thanks

Sufyan

Quick Reply
Cancel

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook