Switch to Forum Live View I'm Against Acne !!!
6 years ago  ::  Jan 10, 2008 - 2:54PM #1
libra101
This treatment is very effective and that's why I recommend you, first you have to know is the acne problems  is not only superficial but also digestive and to be effective acne treats you have to take a natural product which is called ASTE for acne and Qalivio for hormonal problems.
To have more information visit this page  MEDICINAS NATURISTAS .
I tried these products, to a little time to used it was cleaning up gradually and that I had already it months ago and there was nothing to eliminate it, and now I’m very happy of what before was developed a complex by my face.
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Jan 10, 2008 - 2:54PM #2
libra101
This treatment is very effective and that's why I recommend you, first you have to know is the acne problems  is not only superficial but also digestive and to be effective acne treats you have to take a natural product which is called ASTE for acne and Qalivio for hormonal problems.
To have more information visit this page  MEDICINAS NATURISTAS .
I tried these products, to a little time to used it was cleaning up gradually and that I had already it months ago and there was nothing to eliminate it, and now I’m very happy of what before was developed a complex by my face.
Quick Reply
Cancel

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook