Switch to Forum Live View what do you think about..............
6 years ago  ::  Dec 27, 2007 - 6:59PM #1
sweetgirl
Asalamu alaikum

I would like to ask you guys ,what do you think about  middle eastern people?????????

i  want to know your opinion,you can say anything,andI will respect it whatever it is.
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Dec 27, 2007 - 6:59PM #2
sweetgirl
Asalamu alaikum

I would like to ask you guys ,what do you think about  middle eastern people?????????

i  want to know your opinion,you can say anything,andI will respect it whatever it is.
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Dec 30, 2007 - 5:51PM #3
sweegirl
Thank you for your reply and welcome to the site .
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Jun 30, 2008 - 8:33PM #4
yasmeen
Walaikum salam,

I think middle eastern people are nice but I think you get some good people and you get some bad people. I dont like how we are so quick to judge others not realizing that were not perfect either, I live in america and people look at how people in arabian countries are blowing themselves up harming and killing others but they dont realize that people do crazy things in america also. Thanks for posting something this thread was really empty
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Sep 13, 2008 - 5:45PM #5
xLivinglifEx
I think that middle eastern people get stereotyped to much. I know a few who have lived in Pakistan and so forth and their families aren't like what the news says most of them are like. I believe That people need to take a step back and look beyond what you see through the news and look at the real people who are suffering because of the others who cause the alarm of middle eastern people.
Quick Reply
Cancel

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook