Switch to Forum Live View Hearing my name being called?
6 years ago  ::  Jul 28, 2008 - 8:33PM #1
musiconherarms
I don't know if anyone's experienced this before, but I'm going to post it here because it seemed like a great place to, seeing as:
I was a Christian. I have been studying Wicca for about five years now, and I'm an Ecclectic Witch. It hasn't always been so, because, of course, me being a teenager my path changes regularly as new influences come along. Now, that's not saying Im not a firm believer in Wicca, I always have been. It's just hard to be when everyones telling you that you'll be "damned to hell," etc.
But anyway, as I was saying, so I've changed my path a bit, but I never stopped studying or believing. But everytime I came back to Wicca, I would get this "calling". I would hear my name being called everywhere. Sometimes it sounded far away, or close by, sometimes it was whispering or shouting. Sometimes those around me could hear it as well, or sometimes only I could. Now, some people are going to be like, "Well, it could be one of your friends or something." But I know for a fact it isn't. I've investigated into that much, just to be sure.
I've always kind of connected it to Spirit calling out my name, but I'm not sure.  I've heard that some people think this could be my 'Spirit Guides', or something of that nature.
I was wondering if anyone could give me some insight on what it could be or if they've ever had this happen to them?
Brightest Blessings:]
Quick Reply
Cancel

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook